Movie Night

Why does she always wake me up after dropping details like that? *Sigh* Guess that's just how she is, but seriously, that's what she wanted to leave off at! Gosh that was a lot of information.

     "You alright Zuzu? You did a big sigh right there." •I'm good Kiri. Just though of something that made me sigh• "Ah, alright then. Do you need help with anything?" •No not really. I'm doing pretty good in all my classes and I understand the material so I can use that if I need to.• "Alright" *Thumbs up* I don't think you'd even be able to help me with the stuff I don't know considering I'm already passed college level in my studies. That's a really nice offer though, maybe I can pretend I don't know something so he can 'teach' me it. Yeah, that sounds like it'd be fun.

     Soon enough all our classes for the day were over. It's also the day I can go back to the dorms. Last week I was required to be back at the facility when I'm not in school, but it's the next week now so I don't need to head there after school. Thank goodness for that, I missed hanging out with the class after school.

     "Alright everyone! I need all of your attention!" Huh? What does Mina need our attention for? "Today is Movie Marathon Monday! We'll be watching a bunch of movies till it's time to crash! Let's get everything set up!" A movie marathon? That sounds like so much fun! Is it gonna be Disney? Oh or maybe Dreamwork's? Either way this'll be super fun!

     *Whistle* "Huh?" Great, I've got his attention. •Is there anything I can help with?• "Oh, yeah there is something we could use your help on. We'll need need more places to sit on in the living room so everyone has a comfy place to sit! You think you could go and find stuff for people to sit on?" I can do that no problem, there's already a bunch of cushions, pillows, and chairs close the the living room. •You can count on me!• *Salute* "Hahaha, glad I can! I'll see you in a bit." Alright, now to get this room stocked full of places to sit and be comfy.

     It took about an hour to set everything up for the movie night, but I'm not complaining, that just meant everything was ready for us when we wanted to start. Everyone sat in small groups and both Kiri and Kami chose to sit next to me. They even let me lean on them to be more comfortable. I can already tell this is gonna be a great night.