Chapter 20

Olivia's pov:

Today was the day I would be discharged. I'd be out of this shithole, even though this place is no less than a 5 star hotel. Blaze made sure that everything he owns stinks like rich.

I slowly walked out of my room. I agree my body was still weak, not as weak as it was but not strong enough either, but there was no way I'd miss the ramp that's tomorrow. I mean I can walk, now I just need to walk without feeling like I'd collapse any minute. Easy.

Everyone stood out waiting for me. Everyone except him. I didn't see him ever since our little encounter the other day. No calls, no texts, nothing.

I'm not fazed by the fact that he shot me, I knew it wasn't intentional, I saw the horror in his eyes right after he shot me.

"You ready kid?" Joe asked me.

I smiled and nodded at him.

"Back to buisness, boss?" Danica asked.

"Yessir!" I replied.

"Olivia." Shawn came up to me as I felt Danica stiffen beside me.

I looked at him questioningly.

"Are you sure you're ready to leave?" He asked.

"Yes Shawn, I'm all good."

He just nodded and informed me about Blaze's guys dropping me to which I objected but obviously, no one ever wins with Blaze and his orders.

I stepped out of the hospital and sat inside the car.

The driver ignited the car and we left. Within seconds we were back on the streets New York. Until then I hadn't realised how much I missed the city. I loved this city, it was my home, my peace full of chaos.

I checked my phone. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting a message from a Blaze, but there was nothing.

I have no idea how he managed to not make my parents suspicious about this whole situation but it worked well for me.

I tried not to ponder much about him and focus on the ramp.

________________

We were back in our apartment few hours back. Giselle, bring Giselle wasn't ready to leave my side for the next whole month.

So now, I basically had a baby sitter.

My phone vibrated on my lap getting me excited, thinking it was him.

Unknown: let's go home tonight.

What?

What sort of joke is this?

"Hey, Liv-" D, stopped mid sentence.

"Wait-who's that?" She asked.

"I have no fucking clue." I whispered.

"Liv, I know you're gonna hate this but we need to inform Blaze."

"What? No of course not. I don't need his help."

"Okay, it's not even a day since you've discharged, what makes you think I'm gonna take any risk?" Dan asked.

"What are you? My mom?" I retorted.

"What are you? 10?" She said.

"Dan-" She cut me off.

"Sorry, texted Ash already." She blurted.

"D ARE YOU-"

"Take some rest Liv, I'll be right back." With that, she left.

At this point, I wish it would've been me who shot him.