Ateez, Z & Straykids

Later that evening

"Lord Dottore, did you perhaps scare one of our new friends?!" Asked Felix, "because when we're adventuring with them one of them can't stop shaking." He adds.

"Felix, how many times did I ask you to drop the formalities? You are no longer a subordinate." Dottore replies.

"Lord Dottore, all you literally see me is a subordinate." Replied Felix.

"That was years ago." Replied Dottore.

"Do you see me as your friend and subordinate the same time?" Asked Felix.

"I only see you as a friend, I can confirm this as a real one and also the others would also agree." Replied Dottore.

"You and your clones." Sighed Felix, "I guess I'll continue working with you anyways because I see you as a friend but also a superior." Replied Felix, he continued, "And plus Y/N sent me here to keep an eye on you."
He whispered the last part.

"Hehe. How interesting, Y/N really knows where to send her double agents." Chuckled Dottore, "And she doesn't know you stopped reporting to Taeyong, has she?" He asks Felix.

"Nope." Replied Felix, suddenly wanting to laugh too.

"Oh this is starting to be a fun game." Dottore smirks, clasping his hands together.

"I know it is way out of line for me to ask you this, but do you have a crush on the Y/N, the traveler?" Asked Felix.

Felix then quickly looked away, regretting he asked this.

"You should know the answer to that." Was only Dottore's reply.

Felix was surprised and had to keep his composure. He stared at the window.

"Goodluck, you're going to have to fight Taeyong for her. Dragon archon and Nct are quite a powerful group, before we became friends, they have fought with Straykids to settle disputes in the very past and we did not stand a chance." Replied Felix.

"I did observe Taeyong and his group, he has a powerful estate like the seven shadow angels." Replied Dottore.

"Ah yes, Bts. The seven most powerful angels to exist. They keep peace between the realm of living and spitit world." Replied Felix, "the only group that could rival Nct and SuperM, surprisingly became friends after a gang war." Replied Felix.

"Interesting, tell me more about Y/N and Taeyong, also the adeptus." Replied Dottore.

"Alright, well Taeyong has been with Y/N since 2018. They started dating officially in 2019, from 2020-2021 Taeyong was always with her, but nowadays Taeyong and Nct are quite busy, ever since Bts are on break, Nct seems to be the new top group for the idol industry, so Y/N is usually by herself with Xiao, her friends and sometimes with the other groups." Replied Felix.

"The dragon archon sure has a soft spot for her." Replied Dottore.

"Taeyong and her were always seen together. But ever since near the start 2022, Taeyong was constantly overseas with concerts and promotions. Us Straykids were busy too, but not as busy as them. Y/N and him seem to have almost drifted apart, becoming distanced. They somehow made the long distance relationship work, but it is complicated, and that's all I know from Bangchan hyung and Taeyong." Replied Felix.

"Taeyong seems to have neglected her." Dottore notes.

"Taeyong did get super busy, but then again, who knows, it's not exactly our business. Like I said mate, I heard things from Bangchan hyung." Replied Felix.

"Thank you for the information. That confirms my assumption that she is not living with Nct this year and instead is staying with the adeptus on the spaceship and dormitory of her university." Replied Dottore.

"Right, look mate, just don't tell Taeyong I spilled this on you ok?" Asked Felix in a low voice.

"Don't worry, I just wanted to know who is currently protecting Y/N." Replied Dottore.

"Good. I'll be going now, Hongjoong-I mean Captain wants to see me for some stuff." Replied Felix.

Felix then left to find Hongjoong.

Meanwhile somewhere else

"Should've known it was him." Hissed Hongjoong, frustrated.

"We must defeat Z..." Mingi began.

"Are Y/N and Xiao still with us?!" Asked Hongjoong.

"Yeah. They're safe." Replied Mingi.

"Good. Prepare for the battle then." Hongjoong replied.

"Yes Captain." Replied Mingi as he jumped down from the platform to inform the others.