冰与火两兄弟

Scar to Scar~&team

Dottore Manjusaka art~Anon artist (2023)

Present (Modern age)

从前、有两位兄弟。One upon a time, there were two brothers.

"哥哥!" 一位蓝发王子对着红发太子叫道。

"弟弟!" 一位红发男子对着他面带笑容的说。

The two were not exactly brothers.
They were best friends, unbiological brothers.

One was named Taeyong, the other was named LingChao. He never wanted to fool Taeyong, he just wanted to fit in.

"哥哥我以后想跟Bts防弹少年团和你一样,成为一位优秀的偶像和英雄!"弟弟说道。

"好啊, 哥哥会支持你的!" 泰容对着他兄弟说.

Early 2020

Taeyong looked at the documents of Y/N's supposed friend.

"You sure have a lot of nicknames." He chuckled, "Zane, Kun, Didi, August." He read the documents.

"I sure have." Laughed Zane.

"Well Zane, welcome to Nct and Nex9, our other super idol group." Smiled Taeyong.

Y/N smiled as she and Xiao waved at him.

Zane smiled back at them all, but specifically at Y/N.

Winter 2020

Taeyong waited for his younger brother to show up. For some reason his friend wanted him to meet in the Snow Forest next to an ice palace.

"Hello Taeyong, it has been a while." Replied the young male.

"Hello. It sure has, Zane!" Smiled Taeyong.

"Taeyong, I have something to tell you and I hope you understand." Began his younger brother.

Beneath the pale blue moon light, the taller, younger male shifted.

His hair was icy mint blue, a shade lighter.

He wore some sort of millitary-like stage attire.

He wore golden black combat boots.

A black, raven-like, golden outline and sharp mask covered half of his upper face.

Taeyong took a step back in disbelief.

"Didi, you can shape shift?!" Asked Taeyong.

"I am sorry Taeyong it has to be this way. My name is actually not Kun." Whispered the taller male.

"So XuKun wasn't your real name, was it Lingchao?! Who are you really?!" Asked Taeyong.

"I am Dottore, second of the Fatui Harbingers." He replied.

Straykids, dressed in Fatui attire had arrived behind him.

"This can't be-" Taeyong began as he backed away.

"You've asked me where Lingchao went. Well, I am still him, just also someone else due to an experiment. As for Ateez and Straykids, they worked for the Fatui way before you knew. We have no intention of destroying you." Replied Dottore.

"I have been decieved!" Yelled Taeyong, angry.

"Brother, wait I can explain!" Yelled Zandik.

"Save it, I am not your brother! I was a fool! I heard a lot of things from my other friends and groups about the Fatui! Taeil and Lucas were right! You are all monsters! Stay away from Y/N and Nct!" Taeyong yelled.