Shadowed Admirer

The Whisper of the Forest~Suran The Glory Revenge Kdrama Ost
Dottore (Boattore, cute kind docile one)

If there was one experiment he regretted ever doing was testing Y/N. He hated himself after letting the Gamma clone run things in the lab. He shouldn't have given any of them a chance to experiment or test her.

And now he knows he may never see her again.

The same one who cried over his wounded body, smiled at him and was actually nice to him, and sort of respected him a bit, exchanged knowledge and was a student like him.

He wanted to be there so bad. He wanted to be the one to protect and love her.

He wanted to be her light.

He wanted to dive into her, take her and make her his.

He watched in silence as she walked with the Dragon archon and Adeptus.

Omega wanted to kill the Dragon Archon and the rest of his organization  for being in the way, for ruining everything for him.
He wished to replace the Dragon archon, even take his place.

Taeyong was just another Celestia archon like the rest. Taeyong was the same archon that led his entire army against the Fatui and almost burned down their entire palace.

The same archon that also was hidden well in Celestia, waiting for the one who calls herself Heavenly Principles and the others to fall.

At the same time, he knows Taeyong saved you from Celestia. Taeyong rebelled Celestia in his own way. However, only few know about the fact he was the one that brought Y/N into beyond the Golden Bronze Immortality doors 金铜门 and also removed her memories back in Teyvat.

Who expected this Dragon Archon was this selfish, and went such great lengths to protect someone, even going against Celestia, 7 nations, Fatui and Abyss, almost making an enemy with the whole world.

The damage could've been irriversible.

Had Xiao and him not step in, it would've been truly a disaster.

In the modern world, there was everlasting peace. The 7 and Fatui had agreed to be allies with the super groups.

It was Y/N and Xiao who managed to gather and unite the groups.

Modern day

Dottore watched with envy and hint of jealousy not far behind. She was the first from his 500 years to ever make him feel alive, loved and cared for.

And now he may just lose it all because of that nasty, evil clone.

Taeyong and Xiao laughed at something Y/N had said.

Taeyong held her hand while Xiao had an arm around her back.

They laughed as they walked together.

The flowers of the campus bloomed, she laughed as she and Xiao blew the dandelions.

Taeyong then started taking pictures of them.

Dottore wished that was him instead of Taeyong.

As for Xiao, Dottore wouldn't mind.

Heck, Zandik and Xiao consider eachother friends, who fight a lot because they care for the same person.

But to think that you chose Taeyong... the Dragon Archon of all beings!

There are few who Dottore respect, they are: Tsaritsa, you and Xiao.