Clones in Paris

Photo credits: Amerie_Lie (Twitter)

That Evening

Dottore angrily smashed a beaker in his lab.

"I had everything under control. EVERYTHING. And then THIS DAM CREATION!" Wrathed Dottore.

"THAT DARN THING! WE SHOULD've killed it but Y/N and you were too merciful!" Beta yelled as he went to clean up the glass shards.

"So much for showing mercy!" Dottore then sighs loudly as he tried to calm down.

Felix gulped as he was outside the lab.

He was about to hand some lab reports and some documents that were leads to who possibly stole the clone.

"Dottore-" began Felix nervously.

"Who goes there!? Show yourself!" Snapped Beta (Blaze).

"It's just Felix." Hissed Dottore.

"Oh look, now the you shows yourself after the clone you were supposed to watch escaped!" Hissed Beta as he jabbed a finger at Felix.

"Sir, I'm sorry-" Felix began.

"Beta, enough you're scaring the poor agent." Dottore ordered.

"Beta, there's no point getting angry at an agent." Zane (Omega) hissed.

"Hmph!" Hissed Beta.

"Let's get to the problem at hand, have any of you found out who akumatized the clone?" Asked Xander (Xi Clone).

"Felix, the documents?" Dottore asked.

Felix handed him the documents without a word.

"You may leave, you're dismissed for today. If you see Y/N, tell her that I won't make it for dinner tonight." He sighed.

"Dottore- I know this isn't my business but I don't think you wanna miss a night out with her. Taeyong done that a couple times and they had a fight about it once..." Felix began.

"I am not Taeyong." Hissed Dottore.

"I know I'm sorry if I said anything. I will tell her if I see her." Nodded Felix as he quickly left.

Man particularly half sprinted out the lab.

Unfortunately, despite Dottore being kind and all, Felix still doesn't quite trust him for some things.

Felix gave a sigh as he walked for a bit and then teleported into an empty ally.

"Help let me go!" Yelled a small voice.

Felix turned and followed towards the sound.

"Paimon's a fairy and not kwami!" Yelled the little fairy angrily.

"Hey let her go!" Yelled Felix, taking out his Fatui knife boomerangs.

The hawkmasked, blue haired man then let go of Paimon quickly.

"Wait Dottore-?!" Asked Felix, realizing it was the escaped clone.

He hesitantly took out his boomerang and threw them at the clone of his boss.

The clone easily dodged, tilted its head at Felix and gave an eerie smile.

Felix fearfully grabbed Paimon and teleported out.

Felix reappeared in Dottore's lab.

"He's still in paris! I saw him! Had to save Paimon!" Felix replied, out of breathe.

Dottore took one look at Felix and the fairy in his hand.

"This is getting out of hand. Beta track his coordinates now!" Ordered Dottore.