Fontaine court

Free falling~TXT

The next day

Furina happily sat on her little throne of the Court of Justice in Fontaine.

"Thank you so much for finding this boat sinker!" She replied as she clapped her hands.

Three silver boxes filled with cash were given and placed inside my sereniteapot.

A black card (九龙黑卡) was also given.

"不限额度 No limit to transactions." Xiao comments at the card I held.

"You may all leave and enjoy the rest of your honeymoon-I Mean Vacation." Furina giggled.

She earned a confused stare from Xiao and a teeth gritting sound from Dottore's clentched fangs.

"Thanks..." I replied, almost laughing.

"So whose the lucky one that married the traveler?" Furina asked.

"Let's not pry." Neuvillette stared at Furina.

"We'll be on our way now." Dottore hissed in reply, ignoring her.

He was already ahead of us out the door.

"And I'm heading out for some pastries and desserts." Furina announced as she jumped down from the seat.

"Have fun." Neuvillete whispered.

"You too." Replied Furina, giving her hydro dragon a kiss.

Could've sworn we saw the hydro dragon blush from Furina.

Neuvillette then cleared his throat and sat back down in the judge's seat.

Xiao and I smirked at eachother and walked out the door.

Afternoon

I looked at the water from the balcony of the Fontaine hotel.

Xiao stood next to me.

"Sorry I made you guys save me from drowning back then, I can't swim that well in deep water." I apologized.

"There's no need to apologize. To be honest, swimming isn't my speciality either. I prefer fighting things on land or in the air." Replied Xiao as he glanced at me with his warm, amber gold eyes.

"Thanks." I replied with a sigh.

Xiao then crosses his arms, "You know till this day I'm surprised Dottore saved you that day outside the lab..." he then walks closer to me, "I always have your back, but as for Zandik...He may have feelings for you, but whether it's experimental or real, I would be careful." Xiao whispered, unaware of a shadow behind him.

Xiao then turned around to find Dottore leaning in from then doorway of the balcony.

"How long have you been standing there?!" Asked Xiao, suspiciously glancing at him.

"Long enough to enjoy the view." Replied Zandik casually.

"Eavesdropping..." Xiao tensed, "Nevermind." He then looked away with an annoyed sigh.