Abyss Domain of Spiral Reefs

The next day

Xiao sudddenly gave me an adeptal blessing, "Prevents you from drowning." He whispered.

I nodded.

Wrio dove into the water first, Dottore dove in second while Xiao and I jumped in the same time.

"Call my name if you're scared, I got your back." Xiao whispers.

"Thanks." I replied.

Underwater

There were a few ancient sunken artifacts discovered and ancient structures.

A huge creature suddenly swam past us.

"Leviathan." Xiao telepathically goes.

Xiao raced after it and flashed his glowing vision. He managed to scare the creature away with the light emitted from his anemo vision  and abilities.

We then found a strange puzzle.

"Guess we have to solve that to open the domain..." I began telepathically.

After the strange puzzle was solved, the ground below us began to shake.

Some pearls fell out of the cracked shells.

Kokomi and Aj who were pearl hunting near by grabbed as many pearls as they could.

The roof of Abyss domain slowly rose out of the ground. The entire entrance then rose entirely out of the ground.

"Ready?" Wrio asks us.

Xiao and I nodded. Wriothesley and Dottore both entered first as we followed from behind.

Inside the abyss domains

Xiao, Dottore and I drew out our weapons.

The Skyward claymore needles hovered behind Dottore.

Wrio readied his Icefang rush (mechanical boxing gloves).

We waited a few minutes for Aj, Kokomi and Hongjoong and San to join us.

Eventually five minutes passed, then ten minutes...

They finally arrived.

"Okay, so first half or second half?" I asked the friends who just entered.

"Uhhh...second half...crowd control kind of hard for our team..." Aj replied.

"Alright." I nod.

My group then charged in.

Floor 1-11 was easy.

And then Floor 12...

Xiao slammed his hand on the button and the monsters poured in.

Two kairiyagis appeared and rifthounds surrounded us.

Dottore and Wrio dealt with the Kairiyagi while Xiao and I fought the rifthounds.

The next chamber had two abyss lectors.