Who To Trust

Wrio art~Raineemeow (IG & Twitter)

Aj's Pov

"Don't trust Taeyong, trust half what he said." Wriothesley whispers to me.

I was so confused, "Why?" I asked.

Wriothesley then threw a book at the desk next to me.

The book kept a record of the past trials and information Wriothesley had from Taeyong, also past trials with Taeil.

Wait Moon Taeil?! Why are his accusations much more serious than Taeyong's?!

Wrio then walked closer to me.

"Don't tell this to anyone. Just between you and me, I know you are part of the Fatui." Wrio says.

I nodded.

"Also heads up, Taeil maybe working for the enemy now since your friend has two new husbands. You can trust Dottore and Xiao." Wrio adds.

Apparently Wrio knew Dottore for quite some time.

I must say I am confused but fully understand him at this point because the Fatui pick their battles wisely.

"I can assure you that I've now told you everything there is to know about this whole situation." Wrio replied.

Next day

I went to Fontaine Maine street to check on something, as I walked in along the street, I heard a familiar voice which I instantly knew right away so I hid in a house behind.
I inched closer to hear their conversation better.

I overheard Taeil saying "Well, that two wolves onto us now, so what's the plan now Lucas?"

Lucas replied back and says, "We will figure it out, however, those two wolves which you're referring to are Wrio and AJ, I would say leave it since AJ is part of 艾米's team while Wriothesley probably told Aj what we up to."

My reaction was half pissed and suprised that I had to tell Wrio right away, but may end up getting into a fight with those two.

As I was gonna run to Fortress of Meropide, Wriothesley ran out in perfect timing to help me out.

I watched as Taeil and Lucas retreated their steps. Perhaps they went into hiding. So they are going after me and Wrio instead of Dottore...

Later

Someone gently knocked the office door of Fortress of Meropide.

"Come in." Ordered Wriothesley.

Dottore walked in with a file case.

"I have the file you asked about Taeyong also the test results when he used to be experimented by my rogue clone." Dottore replied, handing the file case to his friend.

"Thank you, so fast." Smiled Wrio as he took the file case.

"I have to go now, Xiao and my beloved are waiting for me." Dottore was about to leave.

"Wait, take some tea bags with you!" Wrio chased after him and gave the matcha and black tea bags.

Wrio then whispered something to Dottore.

Dottore thanked him and quickly teleported out.

That evening

Wolves, many fur colors lined the edge of the forest territory in Fontaine.

A black and silver lycan stood face to face with a huge white wolf with blue eyes.

It was Wrio and Baekhyun.