Start of Idol Journey

Based off a dream

Xiao art by Anon Artist
(Dottore x Reader x Xiao 18+ imagine)

Eons ago

A female traveler girl and blue haired boy sat together in the bathhouse in Liyue.

They were two bestfriends in love with eachother.

The girl then asked a question, "If I was an Archon, would you still love me?"

"If I was a Fatui Harbinger, would you still love me?" Asked the boy, not answering the girl's question.

"I don't know, maybe yes." began the girl.

"Well I don't think so." Replied the boy.

"If I was an archon and you were a Fatui harbinger, we would be unstoppable." Replied the girl.

"If you were an Archon, and I was a Fatui Harbinger, we would be on different sides... so no." Replied the boy.

The traveler then gave the boy a sad smile.

Time skip to many years later

Taeyong and Y/N, the two archons stood together along with the seven. Xiao was with them too.

All the 11 Fatui harbingers were here, so were the abyss. Most allogenes (vision wielders) of the nations were there too.

They charged into battle. Asmodayus (female Asmodeus) and the gods who sided with her stood in Celestia.

Blood, flames, elements and weapons everywhere.

Asmodayus and Y/N dueled before the Celestia throne.

A painful cry was heard.

Taeyong turned around in horror as his beloved was injured by Asmodeus.

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" Snarled Taeyong as he and Xiao charged towards the enemy.

Xiao lamented as he and Taeyong both struck Asmodeus, fatally wounding her more.

Silent tears fell from Dottore as he watched her die.

"Tell me, did you ever love me? Even as an Archon right now? Did you truly love me this whole time?" She asked gently.

"I do love you." Replied the Second Fatui Harbinger, "I always have, I will find you again some day, I love you my dear." He whispered to her.

Xiao and Taeyong had helped Y/N defeat Asmodeus.

They then turned to find Y/N dying in the arms of their former enemy.

"YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS AS WELL!" Snarled Taeyong.

He and Xiao both charged towards Dottore.
Xiao actually wanted to stop Taeyong from killing Dottore.

Taeyong drove his sword through Dottore's heart with anger. Xiao drove his spear through Dottore's back with sadness.

The Dragon Archon had killed Dottore out of revenge and misunderstanding while the Yaksha's reason was to free his friend from suffering.

"I'm sorry friend, your suffering ends today. I will see you again in the future." Xiao whispered to Dottore.

Xiao had not spoke these words for a long time to anyone, the last time was to one of the previous yakshas that fell in battle during the Archon war.