海底归墟

"As long as you spend enough time through the fog, you'll eventually come across an island." Fontainian Author from the Two Musketeers.

Half an hour later

Xiao dragged the octopus tentacles inside the teapot and threw the pieces down onto the grass.

"Didn't see the octopus when I was underwater... where did you find it?" Asked Hongjoong curiously.

"Inside the ship wreck." Xiao replied.

Aj and Wrio went to clean and cook the tentacles.

Next day

Wrio and Dottore ice-bridged us across the underground river until we stopped at a waterfall going down.

"Should we continue?" Wrio asks Xiao.

Xiao nods, "seems safe."

Xiao then focuses on his ability and teleports us towards the shore next to the waterfall.

"This reminds me of the chasm." Xiao adds.

"By the way don't wear the watch. I'm going to utilize it as a torture device for a criminal." Dottore says as he took the box with the strange watch from Wrio.

"Huh?" Asked Wrio.

"The poison from the watch will travel once you put it on someone's wrist." Dottore explained. He then went to store away the watch inside the teapot.

"How's Captain?" Wrio asked.

"Captain is recovering slowly, he's still in the mansion if anyone wants to visit him." Replied Dottore as soon as he returned.

He was now looking around the area.

"One thing different from the chasm is that this is the 归墟.  The burning gases creates the fire effect and also because of the underwater volcanos. 气流燃烧封住归墟 it seals this place." Explained Xiao.

We reached a small, sepulchral plateau scattered with huge shells. They were oddly large, and molded spiral conch shells. They were large enough to put a small animal or person inside it.

There were also smaller shells and sand that crunched as we walked.

"So that's where this clone went..." Dottore says as he found the dead body of the merman-like clone/segment, washed up on the underground shore.

"What happened to him?!" I asked.

Dottore went to examine the body, "There was some kind of struggle, his expression remains neutral, perhaps died from blood loss." He then finds a wound from the heart and fins of the Dottore clone.

"Are you going to keep this clone or-" I asked.

"Let's bury him." Sighed Dottore, "Look around this area for something big enough to put him in."

We went to find large shells to bury the Dottore clone that just died.

"Hey I found this thing, it looks like a casket..." Dottore began.

Xiao gave him a candle.

"Light it, and if it blows out, close it immediately," I instructed Dottore and Wrio.

"Huh?" Asked Wrio.

"Demons or running out of oxygen." Xiao explains.

Xiao and Dottore placed the body of clone in shell and closed the door.

"Look, 鼎耳, a lot of bronze." Xiao points at the bronze artifacts.

I sat down in silence.

Xiao then went to rest, he chose a bad spot to sleep though.
He was asleep on the shore, a bit in the shallow end of the water.