𝒊𝒗. 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER FOUR
tuppen in a skirt !

The classroom was silent as everyone did their work. noah and marilyn sat in the back. marilyn's legs rested on noah's as she doodled on her arm with a pen, having finished her work fifteen minutes prior.

noah was focused on his paper when the rustling of another caught their attention. looking up, the two were surprised to see elle get passed a note.

the two shared a look as their eyes fell on the girl with a ponytail. a folded paper in her hands.

their eyebrows furrowed as they saw her look back at tuppen after reading the note. marilyn's jaw slightly fell slack as she watched the interaction.

tuppen passed another note forward but the two friends eyebrows furrowed in frustration when they saw her write back.

as elle looked back at them she wasn't entirely shocked when she saw their unhappy faces. marilyn slightly scolded her before marilyn began to angrily write on her arm.

marilyn honestly thought tuppen and elle could be cute. but that was before he groped her in front of the whole student body.

noah just left his eyebrows wrinkled as he gripped the blonde girls calf. diverting his attention from elle to an agitated marilyn. he ran his finger in patterns on her leg to calm her.

time had passed and tuppen had left class not to long ago. the teacher was fast asleep at his desk when suddenly the door loudly opened.

the teacher was startled from his sleep as they all looked over towards the door. in came tuppen with a short skirt and his jersey tee.

noah pinched the bridge of his nose as the class laughed, while marilyn just watched him in shock. the boy posed behind them. marilyn averting her wide eyes to her hands.

marilyn didn't care if tuppen had wanted to go out with her sister; she had been rooting for her sister to get a boyfriend since forever.

it's just the fact that she accepted the apology from someone that harassed her not even a week ago and almost punched lee, her best friend.

but if tuppen was what elle wanted, marilyn wouldn't tell her not to go for it. even if she knew the type of guy tuppen was, she knew elle wouldn't listen.

plus, they could be cute.

so, with a quiet sigh, marilyn looked up and sent a smirk towards her laughing sister.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    Lee, elle, and marilyn now all sat in the grass together, discussing the topic of tuppen. lee ate a burger while elle did sit ups.

"i can't believe you actually gave him your number" lee spoke with his mouth full, marilyn nodded in agreement as she sipped down a sprite.

"well, it was a really nice apology" elle spoke as she continued her sit ups. "plus, that whole skirt thing was priceless!"

"if word gets out that fighting me, lee, and noah is a way of getting your number, lee is in for a super long junior year" marilyn chuckled.