𝒙𝒙. 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

CHAPTER TWENTY
parties !

WARNING - mature scenes

  MARILYN HAD A large smile adorning her face as the motorcycle came to a stop in front of the flynn house. she unwrapped her arms from around noah and unclipped her helmet before hopping off.

before making it to the flynn house, they made a quick stop at her house. noah giving her instructions to get dressed in her best possible birthday outfit. she had on skin tight, square neck, red mini dress.

a gold, blinging chain necklace that belonged to her mother rested on her neck along with some chunky gold earrings and small studs on her double pierced ears. to tie her outfit together, she had on a pair of gold-black ysl heels that noah had gifted her on her seventeenth.

her long blonde hair in large, brushed out barrel curls and cascading down her back as she took ahold of noah's hand house and began walking towards the house.

he had told her he was taking her out to dinner but had to stop by the house because he forgot her present. he was matching her with an all black outfit he had left at her house.

"thank you for doing this all for me, flynn" the grin on her glossed lips never leaving. he smiled down at her as they reached the door.

he unlocked the door, allowing her to step in first. she stepped into the pitch black house, her heels clicking on the floor as she fixed the bottom of her dress. noah stepped in after her, closing the door and making any and all light disappear.

he let go of her hand as he slowed his steps, stopping by the light switch. marilyn had continued walked forward, fixing her hair before she slowed; she looked back, waiting for noah to join her once more.

he turned the light on and her head snapped back to face the front of her. there was a crowd of atleast one hundred people looking down at her from the stairs and under.

"happy birthday, marilyn!" everyone shouted as colored LED lights began to mix in with the original white lights. "birthday bitch" by trap beckham suddenly faded in over the speakers as everyone cheered for the birthday girl.

her jaw dropped as her hands clamped over her mouth. she stumbled back slightly from shock as her eyes scanned over the crowd. her hands dropped as a laugh of disbelief left her mouth when people began to approach her.

"what!" she exclaimed when elle popped up.

"you're eighteen!" she smiled, pulling her into a hug. elle had on a flowy navy dress and her hair was, surprisingly, laid and flat.

"i'm eighteen!" marilyn spoke back in shock as a smile formed on her face. she looked back at noah who smiled at her. before she could say anything, rachel approached the two.

"let's dance!" she exclaimed as she pulled elle, lee, and marilyn into the living room to dance.

trap beckham's voice continued as she got in the crowd, hollers and cheers erupting as she held elle's hand. rachel and lee stood beside the two as they started to dance, hyping up the blonde who was still in shock.

after a minute and multiple song switches, the crowd began to calm down around marilyn. the girls flushed face evident as she began to seperate from her friends.