𝒙𝒙𝒗. 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
teary eyed prom night !

   ELLE SAT IN MARILYN'S ROOM as they got ready for prom

   ELLE SAT IN MARILYN'S ROOM as they got ready for prom. marilyn stood above elle, insanely concentrated on perfection her bun as she stuck bobby pins everywhere. elle complained at the amount but quickly shut up when marilyn swatted at her hands.

"so, are you ready? it's your last prom..." elle started a conversation as music played softly in the room. marilyn gave her a smirk in the year.

"and your first. and i heard tuppen's promposal was very good" she wiggled her eyebrows, slightly cringing as she remembered elle accidentally butt dialing her while they were getting it in on the hill.

elle's face turned beet red as she hit her sisters arm, standing up as she laughed.

elle was wearing a beautiful strapless pink dress with a sweetheart neckline that poofed at the bottom. the fabric of the top overlapped and made a nice design that was showcased perfectly with elle's hair in a high bun and dangly earrings to complement her dress.

beside her, marilyn had on a beautiful gold trumpet dress. it was open in the back, a v-cut neck that definitely showed. her long blonde hair was in brushed out curls falling down her back with stud earrings in her ears. beautiful lace up gold heels completing her look.

"it's gonna be the best night elle, don't let anybody ruin it for you, okay?" she said, taking her sisters hands in her own before turning off the lights in her room and making her way towards the stairs.

marilyn descended the stairs first.

mr. evans stared up at his daughter with a proud smile as she descended the stairs with a smile. her heels clicking as she went.

"holy moly" brad gasped at his sister, shocked that she didn't look entirely awful in his eyes for once. marilyn rolled her eyes at her brother as she got to the bottom of the stairs.

seeing the slight tears in her dads eyes she gave him a hug, even as much as they don't get along there was a time in life she was a daddy's girl. and in his eyes, she was finally growing up.

she stepped to the side of the stairs as they all directed their gaze to the new clicking heels. elle came down the stairs with a nervous grin, brad moved to stand with their dad.

"holy—" he was cut off by their dads hand covering his mouth.

elle looked on the verge of tears as she did a little spin, their dad smiling at her.

"i know right!" they all laughed, marilyn grabbing elle's hand and squeezing it.

"you look stunning, ellie belly" she exaggerated the nickname she used to call her when they were much younger. elle rolling her eyes with a smile before they heard their dad sniffling.