𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝟏𝟎

CHAPTER TWELVE
dickhead !

Today was the day of the very awaited beach party, and marilyn found herself slightly nervous.

due to her going home that previous night, it meant she hadn't seen noah since their whole gazebo confession. the memory made her smile as she placed her hair up.

the party didn't start for another few hours, but marilyn was prepared to look her best. noah flynn had absolutely nothing to do with it. or maybe he did, but marilyn would never admit that to him; willingly inflating his ego is something she did very little of.

she sighed as she ran to her dresser, opening her bikini drawer. she looked it over before she began to inspect every one, throwing them behind her and onto her bed after not choosing them.

after going through many, many tops, marilyn narrowed it down to three. a red triangle top, a flowery bandeau top, and a white triangle top.

she placed a finger to her lips before grabbing the red one, messily throwing all the other ones back into the drawer.

she looked at her bikini bottoms, settling on a basic white tie side bottoms. she was going to wear a tight pair of high rise five button shorts. she grabbed some plain rhinestone slides and threw them by the outfit before going to her drawers by her vanity.

she fumbled with the last one before opening it; it was a whole damn nail kit. she took everything out she needed before painting her toes with basic white polish.

the girl did everything precise before placing pink separators in between them and waddling to the vanity.

she had decided to go for a more natural look that day. she moisturized and primed her skin, before placing on a tinted moisturizer. she put a very light amount, her freckles still visible through it.

she brushed out her eyebrows, tinting them lightly before moving to her eyes. as always, she placed black on her waterline before she began on her eyelashes. she brushed them out before she began to curl them, placing on her favorite mascara before moving to the final products.

grabbing a fluffy brush, marilyn lightly brushed some blush on her cheeks before placing a faint amount of highlight on her nose.

the girl smiled at herself in the mirror before grabbing her flat iron. she plugged it in, letting it heat up as she sprayed heat protectant in her hair. she smoothly brushed it out as she hummed the beat of her one of her favorite songs, "back to the old house".

she quickly grabbed her speaker and connected it to the phone before the light music played steadily throughout her room.

"and you never knew..." she began to section her hair as she lightly sang. "how much i really liked you..." she started with the bottom, straightening it bone straight before grabbing it and beginning to curl it.

"cause i never even told you," the blonde released the strand of hair, quickly twirling it with her finger before scrunching it in her hand.

"oh and i meant to" she hummed along to the rest as she did the same action to the rest of her hair. the song made her slightly grin before it switched off, another song from the smiths turning on.