𝒙𝒗𝒊. 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
oh shit  !

Marilyn had found herself at her house, surprisingly, in bed with nothing but her phone and a cup of ice cream as she watched 'on my block'.

she would've gone to noah's, but today his mom had some guests over so she had decided to not go. have to sit and talk to random middle aged people and not get any time with her secret boyfriend just wasn't something she felt like doing.

she was actually home alone, though. her dad at work, brad hanging out at a friends house, and elle... who knows where. because lee had a date with rachel today according the group chat that he sat in asking what to wear for two hours.

she had on a white satin night gown with her freshly flat ironed hair up flowing down her back, the front tucked behind her ears. she had on some golden eye masks along with a lip scrub.

she sat on the ground, painting her toenails white with some random toe separators she found in the bathroom. along with some wax melting beside her and strips ready for her legs.

she watched the screen intently, olivia pouring out some white boys pressed juice. she gasped as she placed the clear top coat on her nails.

"oh my..." she mumbled as the next scene played. she then distanced her toes away from herself as she began the process of waxing her legs.

as she began, placing a strip on her leg, she heard a door and voices. she heard elle's but she couldn't quite make out the other one.

"elle?" she called out but didn't receive an answer, she only heard something fall downstairs. with a confused look she struggled to stand herself up, her toes up and away from the floor as she hobbled towards the kitchen.

"elleeee?" she called out again but only heard multiple containers fall. a look of fear appeared on her face as she silently grabbed her dads old baseball bat and skillfully ran down the stairs with the noise.

she pressed herself up against the wall as she only heard hushed noises. quickly, she picked up the bat into position before bursting into the kitchen area.

"who is— AHHHHH!" a shriek left her mouth as she dropped the bat being met with a half naked elle and tuppen. elle was sat on top of the counter, plastic cups and bowls at tuppen's, who stood in between her legs, feet.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" she screamed, placing a hand on her chest as the two jumped and screamed back before stumbling to grab their clothes.

"i can explain—!" elle began as she placed her shirt over her bra and stumbled into her shorts.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" she questioned herself as it sank in her head who elle was about to fuck and where she was about to fuck him.

"IN THE KITCHEN ELLE? REALLY?" marilyn's face was one of utter confusion and offense as she ran over to section of the counter. she reached under to sink, grabbing their disinfecting spray and doused the counter until there was a pool.

"marilyn.." tuppen tried.

"NO!" she turned around, putting a finger in their faces as she grabbed gloves and napkins.

"disgusting, ugh. in my kitchen, what the hell!" she muttered under her breath as the two watched her awkwardly.

"ugh!" she cringed, shivering as her hand went near the counter. it wasn't the fact that her sister was about to have sex, it was about where she was about to have sex.