𝒊𝒙. 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

CHAPTER NINE
can't hear you !

       The golden blonde evans was currently sat with the o.m.g girls as they talked about god knows what. as much as she had wavering feelings on the three, she couldn't find lee and elle. she could find noah.

but the second she found him leaned up on a tree with a girl she immediately headed back to the cafeteria.

she had been spotted by the three girls and waved over, and while it was annoying how much they fawned over her best friend, they could be slightly enjoyable company.

as they sat there talking, marilyn bit an apple. her hair was up in a claw clip and she had her usual uniform on; an untucked yellow button up, that she had decided ti tie that day, with her school pants. her tie left untied as usual and minimalist gold rings on her fingers.

she left her backpack in her next class.

"flynn is so hot" marilyn silently groaned as the boy was brought up, they hadn't talked as much recently. mainly due to the slight awkwardness of their encounter saturday morning.

"i seriously don't know how you stay so calm around him, mary" gwyneth spoke, her eyes moving to marilyn. "if i were you, i would of—" before she could finish her sentence they spotted elle walking by.

"hey, ellen!" mia called out to her as she slowly turned around. she smiled as she began moving towards them.

"hey.." as she got next to the table, mia leaned forward on her arms while marilyn leaned back.

"it's "elle", actually. no "n"..." she awkwardly laughed before olivia began to speak.

"why are you standing and talking instead of sitting and talking?" mia gestured to the seat in the middle of gwyneth and olivia as marilyn leaned forwards, sending a smile to elle.

"oh, yeah, okay" she quickly moved to sit with them as all of them except marilyn looked at her with strange smiles.

"um— uh, lee wants to know if you like him" elle suddenly blurted out to mia, resulting in an amused smirk from marilyn.

"flynn's brother?" mia turned to see lee looking at her. he was smirking with an apple juice in his hands.

she smiled at the girls. "yeah, he's cute. needs to learn to dress, though" they all lightly laughed before gwyneth turned the conversation.

"but more importantly, everything's set for the kissing booth, right?" elle looked at all them before she began to talk, as if she was telling a secret.

"okay, so here's what i just heard" the o.m.g girls leaned in as marilyn just put her chin on the palm of her hand.

"flynn likes on of you. yeah" marilyn rolled her eyes at the excitement shown on the other girl's faces and the lingering look elle gave her.

"and rumor has it that if the person he likes is working the booth, then he'll be there, too" the o.m.gs squealed as elle awkwardly laughed.

"wait! didn't we tell you!" olivia spoke, marilyn knew exactly what elle's plan was as a smirk formed on her face.

"tell me what?" gwyneth grabbed her hand and began to speak.