Surprise

Time skip

It was thanksgiving that day and also the day before Jayden was going back to school. She decided to get her nails done and also go shopping maybe even get a new tattoo.

Jayden had surprisingly got her money from the girls and she wasn't bother to ask where they got it from cause she didn't really care.

Jayden had showered and was now straightening her hair. She had already put on her outfit and just just put mascara and concealer on so she was straightening her hair.

It took her about 45 minutes to straighten her whole head and she put on a hat that went with her outfit she was about to leave when she remembered that she couldn't drive so she had to call an uber.

Amara's outfit:

After 5 minutes her Uber got there and she walked past all the santos and got in the car and the car drove of

" if I was you sad eyes I would never cheat on her" Hector says

"It's a good thing I won't" Sad eyes replied

"Why cause your scared of Oscar" A random santo says

"Nah I ain't scared of Oscar it's her I am scared of" Sad eyes told them

They all agreed cause they were aware of what she was capable of to them she had more power over them than cuchillos it was almost if they were they were the same person.

—————————————————
Jayden got to the mall and went into her trusted nail salon and luckily her nail tech and the only person who touched her nails was free so she went straight up and her nail tech got ready to do Jayden's nails.

Jayden was there for about 2 hours cause some extra time they just sat there talking and the would carry on with doing her nails so it took a bit longer than expected.

Jayden had payed her nail tech and gave a tip of $200 because she always did a good job on Jayden's nails.

Jayden's nails: