Chapter one: Tommy's ture origin. Pt. 1

⚪️🔴Tommy's Pov:

I will never forget what Dream did to me to my friends. But one night changed my life forever.

I remember that in my dreams that there was this entity named the Watcher and granted me their powers and take me to a place where I can respawn from any cause of death and told me that I am not Phlizas kid.

"What do you mean I'm not Phil's kid." I said, annoyed. But then it revealed that there was a person with a red sweater and bird like parrot wings.

"He's your dad who found you in the woods alone and abandoned." The Watcher replied and teleported me in the server where I could find him.

------------------------------------------------------

🦜Grian's Pov:

I woke up with the same energy that the Watchers had, but it was in a 18 year old boy who I recognized, but I heard that he died in the Dream smp prison. I am still in disbelief he's back here after all.

"Geez, next time, aim at the water." He said in a bit of pain, falling back backward. "Tommy, is that you!" I said in a kind tone. "Hey Grian, how are you doing today." Tommy said in a stiff pain, full tone due to his fall.

"What the heck Tommy like tommyinnit from the Dream smp." Replied Xisuma Void in shock.

"I don't wanna go back there, please. Please don't let me go back to that nightmare of the server." Tommy said in a scared tone.

I ran to him and used my wings as comfort to ease the now shaking boy.

X pulled me to the side and showed me a picture of the children who were chosen to be at the Dream smp the first two children were Tommy and he's my son since I found him in the woods.

The other child was Tubbo Zedaph, Tango, and Impulse's kid, Zedaph, found in front of his door.

And lastly, a black and white enderman that Xisuma Void found named Ranboo Xisuma's kid who he found in the End city.

"They were our kids before these two were killed by Dream and somehow addressed to us by name's." Replied Zedaph in shock.

"G you're a Watcher, can you undo the amnesia that Dream inflicted on our own found kids." Tango replied in hopes that our adopted kids can remember us.

"I'll see what I can do, but sure, why not." I answered.

And just like that, I have brought back the memories that our children used to have. Back in their heads and their memories returned to them.

I was relieved and a bit tired since I was using half of my energy to bring back the kids' memories to them.

I can be able to get Tommy's trust but during the war that was in the Dream smp I can't let him go he's my adopted son after all, but I know that he didn't want to become something like I use to be.

But if word gets out about my adopted son who has the same Watcher abilities as me, I'm scared that he might be used as a weapon of destruction.

The other hermits promised that they're going to get all the Minors of that server to ours since we know how dangerous it is to survive in such a difficult environment.

That psychopathic man destroyed my sons life even worse he destroyed everything that most of our adopted kids have gone.

Memories of us being their adopted family erased and lives taken because of him. That dream character inflicted so much harm than good, but the hardest thing is that I have to tell Tommy that I and Pearl are also Watchers as well.

We had a plan to get our adopted kids here before Dream logged into his smp and then noticed that he had no power over the kids anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------
Part two is coming out soon, and hopefully, you all like it. Have a wonderful time. And drink water if you have to.