chapter eleven: Tommy's first Christmas.

🦜Grian's Pov:

This is Tommy's first time spending with his friends since the exile and his life finally started all over again and tried to get together with the people who helped him.

I'm really excited but nervous about this particular thing.

No. This is a day we're going to be a part of and help him regain the hope he had here rather than back there.

Back at the Dream smp. But knowing what would happen to him since it all happened so quickly, I must help him.

Especially with the other hermits and empires, I really hope he's been doing well since it happened.
---------------------------------------------------------

💿📀⚪️🔴Tommy's Pov:

It's all the most Christmas next week. I went to go change the custom tree to match the season and decorate it.

Then I heard footsteps from behind me. I lunch my elbow, and oh crap it was Etho.

"WHAT THE HECK MAN. YOU SCARE THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME, " I yelled at him

"*giggle* sorry kiddo I didn't mean to scare ya." He said as he placed a hand on my head.

He ask how I'm doing and I told him but something about him seems off like the Ora I felt is anonymous and sinister the real Etho doesn't have that Ora but I wanted to test him if this is the real him.

"So, do you know about Grian." I said hopefully, figuring out if the one I'm talking to is the real one.

"Oh..um..well." Said the fake Ethoslab

Then he grabbed me. I bit the fakers' hand, damaging it.

---------------Hermitcraft chat------------

HOSTILE WATCHER DETECTED.

XISUMA VOID: WHAT.

GRIAN: OH NO TOMMY. HOLD ON IM ON MY WAY.

PEARLCENTMOON: I HELP TO.

DOCM77:I'LL GET HELP.

---------------------------------------------------------

All the hermits replied to the call till it went close to my ear, whispering

"I'll be back, and next time, I'll control you." The Watcher whispered in my response. I headbutt it and use my own Watcher ability against it.

And sent it out off the server.

"Heh. Ahahhahah. Oh, Tommy, you know what? I will control you now." Said the Watcher as it cackle like it found my threat enjoyable.

Little do I know I was about to be controlled by it.

"NO." My Dad yelled.

"DAD. HELP ME." I SCREAMED.
---------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV:

Everyone was in shock to what had happened to Tommy.

"Buddy. Kiddo." Said Bduds as he was checking to make sure that Tommy was alright.

"Dad. You saw the Watcher he isn't going to be ok." Olive said as they looked at Tommy.

Until Tommy's wings went from a red and white to lilac purple and violet.

"Back away from him." Olive said.

"EVERYONE BACK AWAY." Ren shouted.

But Grumbot and Grian weren't listening and got close to Tommy.

Grumbot prime pin down the now mind controlled Tommy while Grian removed the Watcher and killed it.

Everyone now learns never to tic off Grian unless he's in a bad mood.

So they have to be careful about him in a way that doesn't involve them being injured.
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

Now, it's time for empires to return to their server and continue to work on their build and lore.

The hermits stayed at their server and continued to build and mess around with each other and create some lore base of their builds.

And nothing seems to be out of place for the time being. Or is it at least that's what the hermits and the kids believed.

Till the night before the 24th, the Christmas Eve planned party for the upcoming holiday week.

At night, there was an interruption. Tommy kept having the truma sleepwalking, and he was in the lab where Grumbot Prime is located and the rift.