Chapter eight: Theseus attacks fail. Tommyinnit saved FINAL

No one's Pov:

When theseus looked at the photo gave Tommy the hope to fight back against the Watcher form and put it in hibernation and sealed it away.

But doing that made him fell asleep and his strength along with his energy nearly dry up he was caught falling to the ground and nearly crashed luckily Ranboo teleport Olivesleepy's Boogieman form to him as quick as possible.

They took the injured grian to his house and to the pass out Tommy to his home.
---------------------------------------------------------

🫒 Olivesleepy's Pov:

It was a full 5 days since that happened and I was still on a look out for Dream if he ever dare to take Tommy away I'll be on the hunt for him.

"Don't let your emotions get the better of you Olive that's what he wanted you to do." My bogeyman self reminded me.

"Your right I shouldn't let my emotions get the better of me not like this." I said in a honest tone

"OLIVE TOMMY'S AWAKE." Dad yelled to let me know that he's ok and I ran to Tommy's house.

There he is awake but panicked I assured him that everything is fine that he's not in the Dream smp anymore, that he could be happier and energetic than before.

"OLIVE." Tommy yelled and jumped in my arms shaking.

"Shh. It's ok everything is going to be ok. You can restart your life from scratch ok." I said calmly.

Tommy nodded and I told him to get some rest so he could get his Watcher form so he went to bed and got some sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------

🔴⚪️📀💿Tommy's Pov:

There was no way I could have hurt my friends.

There's no way I hurt my new home and the people who I lived with.

But I can restart my life and save my friends so I got some rest and confront my Watcher form.

"THESEUS." I yelled at the top of my lungs in my head. By the time I called him out he saw my eyes that he changed from light blue on both eyes but now there are light blue eyes on one eye while my other eye is nearly mild lighter white.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE PEOPLE WHO I CONSIDER FRIENDS AND FAMILY." I shouted.

When I yelled at him he looked amused and he laughed, and I can't help but think about what he did.

He's such a monster but he is apart of me.
---------------------------------------------------------

🔴🟢DOCM77:

I was minding my own business when Tommy's Watcher form attacked and the fact that Dream enjoy the pleasure of him and children like him to suffer.

It makes me sick and my skin crawl.

Just thinking about what the kid had gone through before he arive back here at hermitcraft.

And I can't help but think of what happened to the kids and how they've been through before they arive in hermitcraft.

A literal teen who has been through so much harm in the past experience he has in his youth he's only eighteen years old and he has a lot to learn from his new found power.

Which I have been working on a machine that can help stabilize the Watcher form. And it's already in process of getting prepared for the upcoming day the day where Tommy learn to control his powers.