Chapter six: Theseus attacks fail, Tommyinnit saved. Part one.

No one's Pov:

As grian entered the secure prison he saw a half beaten Dream on the floor this time shaking and feared for his life.

"Ťhíś í§ pàý bāćķ føŕ wháť ýøű'və ďøņē. Ğŕêëń bøí." Said theseus in an intimidating tone.

Grian called out to him hoping that gets Tommy back to his senses but failed then Olive appear next to him signaling to go and that they can help.

Grian nods his head and left hoping that Olive can stop him.
---------------------------------------------------------

Olivesleepy's Pov:

I have help to Tommy with his Watcher form it's too unstable for him to Baer till I took one tiny step forward and saw his soul.

"Did- did I see him in there. He's still in there."I said in a honest and hopeful tone.

I ran to him and saw what his form looks like and it fled and left me puzzled and wanted to save him, till Dream tried to grab me and threatened me but dad kicked him in the stomach.

He was angry and death glared at Dream for Tommy's truma and abandonment and to follow after him while Dad dealt with dream.

Untill the chat said this:
Punz was slian by Watcher Theseus

I WAS IN SHOCK that it took control over Tommy and now the puzzles are in place he's after the people are harming him and willing to kill them off one by one.

"TOMMY." I yelled and it made the Watcher stop and look at me he was covered in scrapes and blood that belong to that bounty hunter named Punz.

"Tommy if you can hear me I'm here for you." I said in a calm tone trying to reach out to him.

I can only hear a faint crying from the Watcher form.

"We have to save him."Said my bogeyman version and I realized they have an ability to help me reach to him.

I asked my other version to try and reach him so I can reach to him and ask them to convince theseus.

They two agreed so we switched and the plan is a go as the time.