Chapter fourteen: Old sibling appear old wounds reopening.

TW: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD for short. Please don't make fun of people who have mental health problems or disorders.

Viewers' discretion is advised.

--------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

Tommy was talking with Grumbot Prime, Grian, and Mumbo . Have a fun time celebrating Mumbos' return from a month break.

Until Grumbot Prime said he detected life forms coming through the rift and told Tommy to hide in case if Dream arrived.

Tommy agreed until he heard someone call him by a different name.

"Theseus." Tommy turned around and saw Technoblade. He ran to greet him till Wilbur made him stop at his tracks.

All Tommy could hear was his heart being racing and back away from the person who abandoned him and passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------

Grian's Pov:

I saw Tommy froze in place, and he passed out. Lucky Mumbo caught him.

And I came to check on Tommy. Luckily, nothing was broken.

"He trusted you both as brothers." Mumbo said with his eyes, focusing on Tommy and handing him to me.

As he stood up and angrily grabbed Wilbur by the throat using his strength.

"HE TRUSTED YOU BOTH AND YOU BOTH LET HIM DIE BY A MASK GREEN MAN IN PRISON HE WAS 17 AND HE DEPENDED ON YOU AND YOU BOTH LEFT HIM TO DIE." He yelled out and threw him at Technoblade and knocked them both out unconscious.

And told Grumbot prime to alert the hermits and look out on the two who abandoned Tommy.

I followed him, and he went to his base with Tommy in my arms.

The moment he was out unconscious, I checked if there's any mental scars. As I placed my hand on his head while Mumbo got the other hermits

---------------------------------------------------------

Mumbo's pov:

"I can't believe him. I can't believe that both Wilbur abandoned Tommy for something as stupid and reckless. War and get killed by Dream." I thought.

Who do they think they are thinking that if they get Tommy and use him as a weapon.

As I got to Grumbot Prime and got the items to deliver to the hermits all around hermitcraft.

~5 minutes later~

Xisuma Void:
YOU MEAN TO TELL US THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MENTAL WOUNDS TOMMY MIND AND WELL BEING Then, he has the audacity to bring the children back who have no intention of being there in the first place.

IMPULSESV:
Let's not forget what Wilbur did he made you son Ranboo X, our son Tubbo, and Grian's son Tommy did nothing but lie and have manipulative intentions.

Tango:
And let's not forget that it's Wilbur's fault for letting Jshlatt make Technoblade use fireworks as a threat and never stopping him before he got killed.

Gtwscar:
Can I kill him, not Technoblade, but Wilbur, he needs to know how it feels like to die by the Hotguy bow that I've got ready to be tested.

Bdubs:
Not yet, Scar ok.

Gtwscar:
Ok, Bduds, if you say so.

Zombie Cleo:
In all honesty, the prison sentence is what he deserves and never to see Tommy.

DOCM77:
Me and mumbo can make a strong prison, so he'll know what he's done and never manipulate anyone.

I have to agree because of what he did to the people that Tommy trusted blamed the kid because he's not a soldier.

And with that, we let Technoblade go but told him never to let Dream follow him that if he did find a way to find Tommy, then his visit must be canceled.

And we let him off with a warning that the Watcher form of Tommy is not so forgiving as he, Grian, I, and the hermits are.

He agreed then on to making a prison for war crimes and child indengerment and many other forbidden crimes.

Cause this server we allow harmless wars and pranks but indagering a child or a teen is not one of them.

And it never would be a good choice in the matter.
---------------------------------------------------------

Grian's POV:

I brought my son to my base to let my son rest and confront his mess up excuse of brothers he looked up to.

That's when I saw him. Philza and behind him are Tubbo and Ranboo. However, they refuse to back him up.

I can sense, lady death near my son, and she is not happy to realize that her husband let his insane youngest son traumatized my son and his oldest son not hearing him out on what Dream did to my boy.

So she forced my sons powers, and his Watcher form took hold while my son was asleep.

And let's just say he's not so happy that his host has been through so much that not even the members of the Dream smp ever saved him from the mask man that tortured him.

He yelled at philza for being the worst protector and Dream for being a person friend to his host.

And forbidden them forever seeing my son again and wish that Wilbur would have been killed in Pandoras prison instead of Tommy and Philza to prove that if he wants to be a nonabsant person.

He should apologize to his son for not helping Tommy escape and bring him to the hermits and myself to protect him and Minors like him from being manipulated by people like Dream.

It makes sense that Dream is insane because his father never had a normal life and knew Fundy the Fox.

And lady death is beyond mad she is livid and she has plans to keep Wilbur away and made sure that Philza knows and understands the error in his ways of being an actual father that is attending family matters and not using an excuse abandoning or chose to abandon people who are involved in a manipulative intentions by someone that can damage anyone because they feel like it.
---------------------------------------------------------