Chapter ten: The sleepover.

No one's Pov:

When Tommy was able to control his own ability on his Watcher form and ask Grian if he could do a sleepover with his friends.

He agreed since he was able to use the Watcher ability and make his own powers separate from the Watcher forms power.

Everything was set, and the sleepover started. First, the building structure. Second of the invitation and then wait for the guest to arrive.
---------------------------------------------------------

Grian's Pov:

When my son mentioned that he would like to do a sleepover. This could be a good opportunity for him to finally get people to arrive to see him.

Cause his exile was so much worse. No one came because of that man he ruined his life.

Lucky I put the time of the sleepover and I should ask Scar if he could make a replica of his mega base tree but a night time theme on the leaves and a normal color on the tree stomp.

He agreed, and I explained to him why and about the invitation for Tommy's friends to help him regain his hope.

Scar helps the setup of the location, teriforming, and the building of the tree.

The other hermits joined in on the sleepover build and called the area the activity district.

And I explained why. (Also, this is we're the empires members came to the hermitcraft server as well. )

The empires helped with the interior designs, and I was relieved that the server was able to take part in helping make a new field alongside the empires group.

The sleepover is set, and a new district is formed from this one maxive build now the reaction from the kids.
I am so nervous.
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

The sleepover has begun the process of Tommy spending time with his friends as a go.

Three empire members cover each three of the kids, and the other three are the hermits who are covering the other four kids.

They told them to close their eyes and they listened to them.

"Ok, three. Two. One. Open welcome to the activity district and your sleepover location." Grian said as he introduced the new district and its main hangout area.

The kids were happy, and Tommy finally smiled. For the first time since the exile in the Dream smp, Tommy went through a lot, and now he doesn't have to go through that anymore.

"Go on, get inside." Scar requested, and the kids went inside, and there were treats, pillows, blankets, and stuff toys and beanbags.

The kids hugged the hermits and the empires members and thanked them.

"We just wanted to help you out since what you guys went through." Lizzie said in an honest tone.

"We didn't want the reapet of your exile, Tommy, to get in the way of you hanging out with your friends." Jole said in a calm tone.

"So Grian came up with this activity district ideas and the replica of Scar's tree but ten times bigger were you kiddos get to hang out watch movies, spend some time together and play with each other." Said Bduds in a cheerful tone.

"Thank you all of you." Said Tommy happily while a tear goes down on one side of his cheek.

"Aw Tommy, it's ok you and your friends deserve better than before." Said Tango as he calmed Tommy down, and Zedaph got a tissue to clear the tear away.