Chapter Seventeen: Scar and Tommy's uncle and nephew bounding Time.

Disclaimer:

This contains a little bit of desert duo. You may think of desert and golden duo as platonic and keep it in mind and heart or both depending on what you think of it.

With that out of the way and keep it together, let's start this story.
---------------------------------------------------------

Goodtimeswithscars Pov:

I have so many plans to spend time with Tommy so he can learn spiritual stability and a good bonding time.

And I have notes to remember what makes him happy and what makes him feel better in case if I forgot.

And a collection of insence, cookies, crystals, and half foods and solid ingredients that are teen friendly materials.

Till Grian knocks at my door of my tree base, and I open my door and see my friend in front of me is Grian.

"What are you doing today, Scar?" He asked me, and I explained my plans to keep Tommy's mind at ease and balance both as the son of the runaway Watcher and being himself.

And he seems to be relieved to hear that to the point we're he got to into my brief explanation and discussing the some pros and cons of the outcome of the plan to help him steady his mind and body both spiritually and mentally.

"Oh, well, that makes sense bit. That is a good idea so you can get to know my son more. I'll let Olive know what you're doing and how you can help Tommy's mind to be at ease." He said in a joyful tone. I can see the similarities in both of them.

"Thanks, Grian." I said as I grabbed my stuff and Jellie and headed on out. I saw him smiling as I left to pick up Tommy and head to the location I found near the activity district.

We flew there and set up camp and look at the sky it was clear the weather had a minimal amount of clouds in the blue sky.

"Scar, thanks for keeping me calm." He said as he thanked me for helping him. "Ohoh, don't just thank me. Thank the rest of the hermits who help you out." I said, and he spits out the lemonade he brought with him.

"I never had a person that wants to hang out with me aside from tubbo and Ranboo, and not everyone else seems to realize that I want them to be themselves and have fun instead of listening to my crap or tell them what I want them to do. I *sigh*" Tommy said as he looked at his hands, and then Jellie laying on his lap and mowed for head pats at him.

He looked at Jellie and gave her a pat on the head and holding her as she placed her paw on Tommy's nose and mowed none stop as if she was trying to tell him that hermitcraft is his home. Not the Dream smp, and Tommy starts to tear up and hugs Jellie as if he understood what she is trying to say.

I opened my arms, and he threw himself into my arms. This poor 17 year old boy who was forced to grow up, and now he is just half human, and human half Watcher forces him to grow up in a toxic yet dangerous smp to a dangerous yet sweet Phoenix like Tommy who has to be killed then reborn over and over again.

As I looked at the ground, Tommy's head was on my shoulder and sobbed hard, and luckily, the tree tent was ready. I carried him to bed, and he instantly fell asleep.

Jellie laying next to him, and I took a picture of the two to show it to the hermits. But for now, it's dinner time, and no one is getting hungry, so I got some cooked vegetables with soup for a well-balanced meal, and to stay hydrated is water.