Chapter thirteen: Watchers control of Tommy. Part One.

No one's Pov.

Tommy was sleeping in his home on the second floor of his house when he heard a voice from his dream, and he wondered why he heard it.

Not long after he finished up his dream something came over him the next day it happened again but this time someone else has control over it and took over the next thing he knows he was on the ground his head on the floor and Ranboo he was the one who tackles him to the ground.

He told them that he didn't know what happened to him.

"Grian, did you notice anything different with your kiddo," Doc asks Grian.

"What happened, Tommy?" Grain asked him.

Tommy explained that he felt like someone was whispering in his head. He ignored it last night, and now he was minding his own business till 1 minute later, he was on the ground.

"By any chance, if it might be the Watcher's voice that you heard, Tommy!" Scar asked Tommy.

No one knew what was going on with him. He didn't know that the server didn't know until the next night.
---------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's Pov:

I was sound asleep, and that's when I heard the voice again. This time was clear and soothing.

"Tommy." It whispered I respond ( Red flag.)

"I can hear you," I said it went silent, and then it spoke, saying that it is the main reason why my dad is a Watcher. then the server destroyed his server called "evolution SMP" or, for short, the EVO SMP.

And yet I didn't want to listen to it till too late.
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

Everyone was asleep till they heard the noise of an explosion, and it came from the nether portal

"What is going on."Said Bduds

What they didn't know is that the sky was purple only in the activity district.

They went to investigate the problem until they saw the Watcher form of Tommy on one part of his body while the other half is normal.

Just like how Grian has a sculk half on his part.

They used chains and rope to get Tommy's legs on the ground, and Scar, being a magical tree elf, used the nearby roots and tree branches for support.

"No, LET ME go."Said, Watcher Theseus, as he tried to escape their grip and try to attack again, but his powers were nullified.

They were nullified due to the smell of Wisteria. And it sends him to sleep and gives the others time to get Tommy back.

They finally got the Watcher form to be asleep again and put it into hibernation to get the real Tommyinnit back.

After the whole Watcher, theseus attack happened Mumbo had returned from the 10-month vacation. He was informed of what happened while he was away

After the rogue Watcher attack, they make sure to reinforce Tommy's house to keep the Watcher's or Dream from locating him.
---------------------------------------------------------