Chapter four: Tommy's nightmares.

⚪️🔴Tommy's Pov:

It's been a fun time here in hermitcraft. The people here are very sweet. And kind and I found people who enjoyed my chaotic nature and humorous things that I do.

"Tommy, it's time for dinner. Come inside. The food is going to be cold." Said Olive as they stood outside the door and wanted to hang out with me since Tubbo is looking around and busy as well.

Apparently, they wanted to show me something that could help me better understand what their other form and why it is important to control the other side of me.

"Hello Tommy, I'm Olivesleepy's Boogie man. Form a nice way to meet ya." They said and handed out their hand to greet me. I shook their hand, and we talked for a bit.

"I honestly can't believe I'm related with a Watcher that is in hermitcraft and that my memories were ripped away from me. Especially Tubbo and Ranboo." I said in a bit of pain, falling into a surprise tone.

(5 minutes later, it was in the afternoon)

I went home and straight to bed, and somehow I got sleepy and got some rest, and that night, I had a nightmare that would hunt me.

"Tommy, where are you. Where did you go." Said Dream.

"It's...just...a...nightmare." I said in a scared tone.

And then it went blank, and there was a mirror, and I saw myself as my own Watcher from laughing and cackling.

At someone's dead body, it was Wilbur and a lot of people who abandoned me, and I still considered friends dead underneath his feet.
---------------------------------------------------------

🧝‍♀️🍪Scar's Pov:

I woke up to fire and damaged homes in the middle of the night and saw Grian's Watcher form falling into the water.

I grabbed my bow and arrows and aimed for the wing of that out of control Watcher three times, and everyone joined in using ropes and tied them to the ground.

And the hair is very much Tommy's hair, which means that's Tommy, and for some odd reason, his Watcher form was triggered, thus attacking the server.

I brought it up to the other hermits and told them to wake Tommy up. Grian, like any dad, figured freak the crap out cause he's scared that Dream would manipulate him and kill all of us and his friends.

But I learned that Watchers kills for fun that Grian mentioned. And I told him that but not right now cause he's in his panic bird phase, so maybe remind him later.

As we got Tommy on the ground and tried to wake him up, Olive saw his eyes, and he was attacking out of fear. I yelled at the others to look at the kid's eyes, and they saw that he's terrified of being manipulated and used against his will.

"It's ok, Tommy. we're here for you. you and your friends are safe with us. Not at Dream smp ok remember this is your home." I said to the shaken teen, and he calmed down, and I took the arrows off of his wings as the others comforted the kid.

And he reverted back to his normal form. Olive said that he might have a nightmare that triggered the Watcher form to brake free.

Till I heard a slash sound bounce of a shield and a roaring scream from the kid. That power bounced from the shield that had unbrakeing and hit the kid by the leg.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Tommy screamed, and Grian was snapped out of his fear freeze. Quickly got him to calm down, and Olive came to calm him down again. Then he was able to wake up, and I spotted someone else out there.

I ran to X and was able to take a picture of that person and quickly show it to X, and he requested each and every one of the hermits to hide the children.

That someone traveled from the Dream smp is here to take the kids.
---------------------------------------------------------