chapter three: Tommy's Watcher form.

🦜Grian's Pov:

I have to tell Tommy that I am a Watcher and I can teach him how to control it and help him to get all his past experience over with.

------------- HERMITCRAFT CHAT---------

Gootimeswithscar:
GUYS, I NEED HELP TOMMY'S OUT OF CONTROL. I REAPET WE HAVE A UNHINGED WATCHER TOMMYINNIT IN THE SERVER. HE----.

MUMBO JUMBO :
HOLD ON SCAR I'M ON MY WAY.

DOCM77:
SCAR YOU THERE. SCAR.

TANGO TEK:
OH CRAP HES CHASEING ME. AH

IMPALSESV:
Hold on Im on my way. Ok, I got him distracted.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm too late I can't save him by the time I get there Pearl had him in a headlock and I knock him out and brought him home to Ethos house, I sat near him and placed his Watcher form to rest and hibernation.

And I put a sealing spell on him so that the Watcher can be conatin easily.

My hands were shaking, and they saw it except for X, who is looking outside and hoping that Dream didn't know how to get here.

Mumbo assured me that Tommy will be alright, Cleo making more armor stands, Doc making army of dogs in case if Dream arives, Tango making a underground base for Tommy and Minors like him to relax and everyone is prepared for the upcoming fight, trap and safety check for the Minors to fell welcome and home.

And it's like half of the hermits are ready to kill Dream and the other half is willing to save the Minors like Tommy to be safe and feel at home while making a panic room's or underground bunker.

And I just waited for Tommy to wake up, and about 5 minutes later, only hearing the bed movement and Olive was sitting next to him while keeping an eye out.

I heard him moving while Mumbo was asleep. Scar was able to see that Olive looked directly at Tommy and got cookies ready, not the mystery ones cause it might have harmful effects on it.

Luckily, he made a healing one that gained back his strength and hope that he would be alright.

--------------------------------------------------------

🔴⚪️Tommy's Pov:

I don't know what happened but I'm asleep now but I have to wake up and luckily I did. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Olive was still with me, and I opened my eyes further and tried to get up.

"TOMMY'S AWAKE." Olive shouted, causing mumbo to fall off his chair, and Grian's wings to flight mode hit the ceiling and fell onto the ground in pain.

They got up and saw me awake, and I heard rumbling coming from outside the door, and all the hermits hugged me when they heard that I was awake.

For the first time in a very long time, I finally found a place to call home and people to reach out to. I'm not sure what happened to me, but I don't wanna hear what happened to me.

Tubbo_ Joined the server
Ranboo live joined the server
Aimsy Joined the server
Purpled Joined the server
Eyrn joined the server

---------------------------------------------------------

The next story continues really soon. Please be patient and remember this is a fanfic. Nothing like this is happening in the actual hermitcraft server nor Dream smp got it. Thanks, and have a good day or night.

Bye-bye.