Chapter seven: Watcher theseus attack fails and Tommy rescued. part 2.

Olivesleepy's Pov:

When my bogeyman version was in place, I was able to make me and him go unconscious while the two fought and tried to make an agreement.

And I saw Tommy curl into a ball and saw torn clothes and scars on him.

"Tommy, is that really you." I said hopefully it is himself and not his Watcher form who's in control of his actions.

"It's me, Olive. I just wanted to help you." I said to a terrified Tommy, and he looked at me, and I could see the fear and pain of that look.

And he hugged me, and I assured him that everything was not his fault and told him he's still ok when I was trying to help him regain his hope of taking control over his body.

Theseus forces me out of his mind and makes Tommy kill off the people who abandoned him or tried to kill him.

"We must alert the hermits immediately." I said in a frantic tone, and my bogeyman version agreed, and we flew as fast as we could to warn the hermits about the Watcher form to them.
---------------------------------------------------------

🦜Grian's Pov:

When everyone was able to seal up the prison and reinforce it so Dream won't be able to escape.

I was able to sense where Tommy is, and his Watcher form is going.

He's on his way luckily every single one of the members went under ground underneath kinoko kingdom and I was able to sense the eggempires presence fading off and killed off because of the Watcher form Olivesleepy's Boogie man form described and mentioned about.

And he's heading towards the next place where Tommy was killed last time, and Olivesleepy's Boogie man form fought the theseus Watcher form of Tommy from furthermore killing Dream.

"He's on his way here about five minutes." I said calmly but in distort had gone in my head, and all I wanted was to see my son again.

By the moment he got there, the trap was set up already, and the ropes we used last night while it happened, so we grabbed the ropes and tied them down to the ground.

EX told everyone that Tommy's Watcher form is a juvenile form while mine is fully grown. And I was able to control it, but Tommy can't cause he is a minor, and the torment and pain that he experienced filled it up so one day it'll awaken.

This time, I won't let it happen again. By the moment I got to him, he started to attack me until a picture fell off from my pocket.

It was a photograph of me and my friends who had raised him.

Theseus looked at it, and everything went black.

-------‐-------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

As grian lay there on the ground pass out Tommy tried again and nearly succeeded, and the others tried to help and encourage him to take back control.

He was able to fight it for a little while but lost. That is what gave Tommy a chance to fight back.