Chapter twelve: Kristen's visit.

No ones pov:

When Tommy was sleeping, he felt the presence of the one and only goddess of death Kristen, the wife of philza.

"At least you are home where you actually belong. I see you in the meeting with the hermits the next day, ok?" Said Kristen as she fades away in Tommy's dream.

After that night, when the goddess of death came, she erased the painful memories of the dream smp and the violence that caused Tommy pain and suffering and only helped protect the memories he made in hermitcraft

As if he never left hermitcraft to begin with and never joined in it at all later on, the hermits had a meeting with the goddess of death and dicus things with her about the disappearance of
---------------------------------------------------------

Kristen's Pov:

"I want to know why you invite kids like Tommy to arrive in your world." I ask.

Grian starts first second Scar and I spot the little bird with laughter and joy Tommy my favorite child and I sense the precance of the visous Watchers the ones who slaughters innocent people of many souls of the Smps ( That being the Evolution Smp.) that had been destroyed such cries of my boy who suffered dreams battle now I understand.

"Now I see, Your world is filed with lore behind your builds especially harmless battles keep my boy safe Grian, Pearl. The runaway Watchers and hermits keep Tommy and children that are like him be welcome with open arms. Understand. I wish you good luck." I said so that the hermits understand that I can trust them and hope that Tommy could be.
---------------------------------------------------------

No ones pov:

vanish and yet that gave everyone to understand that dream must not and should not be allowed in the hermitcraft sever and number one priority is to keep the kids safe and give them a place to heal and they promise to keep them safe and be confert by them and all ways have a home to live and survive.

The moment they look at one of the cliffs to make sure psychopaths like Dream never welcomed in the server and never give Tommy to him either same with the children as they heard from Tubbo that there is a group called Egg empire that would try to persuade people to their side and the only way to avoid them is and don't listen to the crimson egg and keep your distance away from the cult at all time and don't listen to them as they hold empty promises.

And they promise cause from what they saw from the people who tried their hardest to keep the children away from the egg empire from going insane and creating such a genocide to murk them off of existence or kill them repeatedly till they d6ie to the last life and or controlling their minds.
-------------------------------------‐----------------------