Chapter nine: The Watcher control practice.

No one's Pov:

After the whole Watcher, theseus issues were enough for Olive and Ranboo to look after Tommy if he had any panic attacks.

Doc shows the hermits about what he had been making in order to help Tommy with his Watcher form.

They place it near the area where Grian was taking Tommy to place the safety lock around them and make sure that the Watcher form is unable to be used.

They set up the system for the upcoming training sessions until Grian shouted now, and the hermits activated the safety lock to keep Theseus from running rampant.

Here's what happened.

"I was telling Tommy to reveal his form and focus on his Watcher form." said Grian.

"And he was able to keep it controlled how long." Scar asked as he was really curious about how long Tommy was able to activate his Watcher form.

"Five minutes." Grian answered, and half of the hermits are looking at the now possess minor in the barrier.

Everyone went silent for a while till a loud bang from the Sheld was heard from him, and everyone took positions.
---------------------------------------------------------

DOCM77 Pov:

There's no way this kid just woke up his Watcher form and now wants to kill Dream.

"There has to be an opportunity to help Tommy." I said in an honest tone

"He likes the music disc he plays them on the disc player, and that'll calm him down and bring him back to his senses." Tubbo replied

He handed me two music discs and the disc player. I played the purple music disc, which is the Melo, and the next one is called Cat.

About two minutes later, he relaxed and sat there for five minutes later, and I looked, and this kid was listening to the music.

And hear him humming to the music. I gave the items to Olive, and he followed Olive to his home and placed the music box in his house, and placed the music disc in the ender chest.
---------------------------------------------------------

Olivesleepy's Pov:

After what happened to Tommy, it had been a full week of training and total focus to control his Watcher form.

But there were three incidents that happened one is childhood truma memories, and the other half is when Dream threatened the life of mumbo and Grian.

And finally the third one is when Wilbur came to Tommy's home and he never got to apologize their location was at the rift and where Grumbot the hand made robot brotheren from where mumbo became mayor of season 7.

Back to the Watcher form, he and theseus are two separate entities. One brings a chaotic nature, a humorous and unique person caring for and loves his friends and family. But theseus is more of a violent, protective and death hungry.

On the Wilbur not apologizing to Tommy, what I've heard from Grian and Mumbo is that his Watcher form took hold, and then Grumbot Prime called Tommy as little brother.

Which calmed him down and Grumbot prime banished Wilbur and held him accountable for abandoning Tommy and threatened to kill Wilbur if he ever shown his face and made his life a living heck if he ever showing his face.

(Next week later after Wilbur appears and sets into exile and banishment. )

And of course Dream had to show up again and I had to ask my bogeyman version to help out till.

"WHY CAN'T YOU OBYE ME THESEUS IM THE ONE WHO SET YOU FREE." Dream yelled.

"Ýøû hávé ńø ŕíģhť ťø ūśę mē." Said theseus.

Then, me and mumbo stood there and saw him and the Watcher that was not in his control.

Mumbo knocked Dream out and took him to get both him and Grian, who is unconscious.

Theseus tried to get Dream and kill him, but Mumbo refused and stood in front of him when Grian again was still unconscious and on his right shoulder.

And once he saw Grian limp on his shoulder and checked if he was ok by sensing a pulse.

The moment he checked for a pulse and Grian was still breathing till he flinched, and he looked at him, looked at Mumbo, then looked at me in bogeyman form and looked back Grian.

Now it's completely free from the rampage fade away and flew away.

(Five weeks after that)

Tommy was able to wake up and was shaking when he got nightmares of what Dream could do if he succeeded, and another nightmare of the Watcher's ever chose to control him and kill anyone.

So I asked him what happened and why he wasn't getting any sleep for the past five minutes. In six weeks, he walked around hermitcraft with tired looks, and mumbo stood there, worried uncle mode to the kid.

Apparently, I see him under the spring tree back at our location, and mumbo has Tommy sleeping on his shoulder.

I asked mumbo what happened, and he told me that Tommy feared being used for any harmful kind would trigger him and cause him to be unable to sleep.

"I ask Tommy why he didn't sleep... and .... well... *sigh* he said that he's terrified of being manipulated and used against by Dream again." Mumbo said.

I know how bad it could have been if Dream actually gets Tommy and used him as a weapon.

I guess that if I can't imagine how much pain that he got from the Dream smp.