Chapter Nineteen: SCAR'S ANOTHER WATCHER?

Disclaimer:

The following story may contain events that took place in secret life spoilers and have mid cussing and high levels of gore ahead readers and viewers discretion is advised.

Please watch 3rd life to secret life on YouTube if you want to know more about the life series as a whole.

And may contain platonic love.

Now enjoy the son of the Watcher character nineteen.

---------------------------------------------------------

Goodtimeswithscar Pov:

We just went to the new season, and a plan has been brewing for this season 10 of hermitcraft will be better and have some new ideas for a mega base.

As the hermits each took turns looking after the Minors that match their personality, finally been tubbo, and he matched my loving personality and fascinated by space.

But something happened while I was in secret life. Couldn't interact with tubbo, and my mind went blank until a faint scream was heard.

"s...scar...Scar...SCAR, WHAT HAPPENING TO YOU?" Tubbo has a Scar on his nose simular to mine but down to his cheek.

My hands were shaking, and I couldn't help but feel heavy on my legs as I saw what had happened to him.

"T...Tubbo, I'm sorry." I said, shuddering an apology, and I start to remember what happened to me in secret life.

Tubbo is a sweet young man even though hes already a grown adult hes still my little best friend no matter what and who has such an empathetic look on his eyes, and he came up with making a train cart inspired by Swagon wagon.