Chapter two: Tommy's ture origin part 2.

🦜Grian's Pov:

I have to tell Tommy that he is a Watcher and I can teach him how to control it.

But not right now, I'm quite hesitant about it. If he can control it, that would be great, but I'm afraid if he can't get it controlled and I have to see him taken away from me again.

Mumbo saw me in distress that Tommy's another Watcher and asked if he could help same with Scar. I accepted the offer, and I will try to teach Tommy how to control his Watcher form.
---------------------------------------------------------

🔴⚪️Tommy's Pov:

I was wandering around the hermitcraft server until I bumped into someone by accident.

"OH my goodness, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." I said very frantically

"No. No. it's not your fault for bumping into me. I should be the one to apologize. My name is Olive. Olivesleepy and you are." They said in a calming tone, and I gotta say that they are wonderful.

"OH um, my name is Tommy. Tommyinnit nice to meet you Olive." I said in a kind tone.

"OLIVE WHERE DID YOU GO." I looked behind them, and there's this moss man, and I believe it is Olive's friend or something.

"That's my dad, his names Bduoble100 or Bduds for short." Said Olive. I remember that man he's the moss Boi of the server.

"Oh looky here you made a new friend that's nice." Said Bduds in a gentle tone.

"So you are from the Dream smp, right?" Said Bduds in a curious tone.

Then I stood still, my hands shaking, and I couldn't move. Olive noticed right away that smp is nothing but torture to me and my friends. They place a hand on my shoulder telling me that I'm safe and alright.

"Dad tells the others never to mention the dream word around him." Said Olive

Bduds agreed to the idea and went around the hermitcraft server to let everyone know never to say the server where I came from and never mentioned it when I'm around at all.

They agreed since they know I don't wanna hear Dreams name, which brought me nothing but terrible memories I wish to forget.

Olive never left my side since they knew that I'm scared that Dream would take me away.

"Tommy, it's ok. I'm here. Nothing is going to happen to you when I'm around when the hermitcraft members are around. We're here if you need anything, ok?" Olive said in a soothing tone. I nodded and started to head back to Grian's friends, and Olive didn't leave when I started to get up and walk to Scars base, which is a big tree.

--------------------------------------------------------

🧝‍♀️🍪Scar's Pov:

I was restocking my cookie empire and saw that Tommy's trigger moments had been realized, and Bduds is going all around the hermitcraft server.

At least the members know or are already aware of what to do if Tommy has any trigger moments.

And saw him walking towards my shop and not just him but Olivesleepy two. As it turns out, Olive gives me a "do not mention the Dream word around him" vibe. And I kept that in mind lately, and they scare me not to say dreams name.

But I ask how they are and just being really careful not saying the man behind the trauma that him and his friends had been through.

"Hey guys, how are you both doing today." I said in a happy tone

"Nice to see you, Scar. I'm doing well." Said Tommy in his best, trying to hide his fear. Besides, I'm a vex, and I can see how much harm Dream smp gave him trauma and caused so much discomfort from him.

I can't imagine how much pain the kids had been through.

But that doesn't matter anymore so with all the sad and hurtful things that he went through and put to the side, I got cookies ready and baked up and ready up for the spot were the hermits can help the kids luckily there is a rainforest and I had to guide them to that location and ready to be built.

"Hey Tommy, would you both follow me there something special for you and your friends are going to love it follow me." I said in a kind tone.

Olive picked up on what I meant by that and still decides to keep him safe. I ask Bduds what he meant by saying the word Dream. "I may have trigger Tommy's panic attacks, and Olive didn't leave his side, and I'm pretty sure they are with him right now. So do not say Dream smp or anything like that, or else you wanna make Olive go into their boogie man version. Got it." Said Bduds, and I agreed.

I led them to a rainforest where Etho lives, and he was waiting for Tommy's arrival and brought him to an empty location nearby, and there were shulker box's with the same color as his shirt.

"Also, Tommy. I don't know if you notice. But you are a watcher now." I said in an honest tone

Olive noticed it right away and held Tommy's hand in case he's starting to get scared of what I told him.

"I'm a what. What do you mean I'm a Watcher? I'm not a normal person with no powers. But I am a... Dangerous entity that can damage any server." He said in shock of what I told him.

I nodded my head, and he fell to his knees as he didn't know how to process the information.
---------------------------------------------------------