Chapter Eighteen: Time to cut ties of the past of anguish and move on to heal.

Disclaimer:

This is just a fan made story, by the way, and may carry heavy topics and may be uncomfortable for some people who are in a similar situation and just using the character personas and not the IRL people.

I recommend caution while reading the story. And please take care of yourselves.
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

Once Tommy got to the Dream smp, the goddess of death was awaiting, and she used protection, enchantment, to keep the newcomers from the eggempires presence or in there detection radius.

"Kristin, we'll be fine. I just had to tell everyone here I'm moving to hermitcraft and tell them who I really am." Tommy said as Kristin put her hand on his cheek where Dream punched him and hugged him.

"You were my favorite child. Whether you are or aren't my son, you're still my boy no matter what or when, and I'll always look out for you when you need me, Mamza will always love you and be there wherever or whenever you need me." She told Tommy, and he hugged her.

And she waved Goodluck for Tommy's safety.
---------------------------------------------------------

Zombie Cleo Pov:

As we followed Tommy to the center of the Smp, the Dream smp members were waiting. Myself Bdubs and Scar's glared angrily at all of them, and they knew we we're arriving and noticed that Dream is standing there with such a smudge look as if he's supported till that look make Bdubs, Grian, Scar, Tubbo and Ranboo laughing none stop and caused to say this.

"AT LEAST L'MANBURGE AND PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED RIGHT THEN AND TOMMY IS JUST A SON OF THE WATCHER. WHICH MEAN THAT I BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF." He yelled.

And cover his mouth as Tommy snapped back. "I HATE YOU, DREAM AND EVERYONE ELSE NEVER CARED AND YOU IS JUST A PUPPET FOR DREAM TO REGAIN CONTROL AND TECHNOBLADE IS MY FAVORITE BROTHER AND YOU ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE PUREPRESURE HIM TO HARM TUBBO AND USEING RANBOO AS SOME EXSUE TO COVER YOUR SORRY BUM." Grian, look like he's gonna murder a person he stands in front of Tommy if anyone tries to attack him, and Scar stands next to him, making sure that no one attacks from the side.

But nothing happened, and they turned against Dream, calling the two traitors and forced them to run. "But I thought I was your favorite brother." Willbur said as Nikki. Puffy, Sapnap, Ponk, Foolish, and Sam formed a wall to protect their Minors and the severe dected Drista.

"DRISTA." Tommy yelled as he saw her she hugged him, and the people who sided with us kept the wall formation up, and Sam Nook joined in the wall formation.

"What just happened."Drista asked in confusion. He explains to her why, and she was pist, and Kristen went after Dream and Dream XD.

And the other Dream smp members are frightening by Tommy being a Watcher son, so Grian told how it happened, and Drista asked him if it's ok to go with Tommy to the Hermitcraft server and Grian had already ask Xisuma Void about a new person to join Hermitcraft.

Grian heard a firework shot out by someone, and he saw it was aimed at Tommy he stood right behind him and took the shot.

Everyone was panicked about the Watcher being attacked by a mortal bounty hunter, which is a symbol of death or torment.

Jackmanifold aimed his crossbow and shot back but was killed. Tommy held his body crying and apologizing to him, but Jackmanifold said it first, but this time apologizing for trying to hurt him and died, his final life vanished in front of Tommy.

Tommy cried so loud it caused the ground around him to crack, Everyone ran away, but grian tried to get to Tommy, but the soundwave so loud was able to send him and everyone flying myself included and saw the ground float and levitating.

The center of the sever becomes an unstable HQ ready to destroy the server as everyone evacuated to the far corners of the server or went into the nether portal except the people who sided to protect Tommy and desire to make sure to actually look after Tommy and help us get him back.
---------------------------------------------------------

Nikki Neachu's Pov:

As we plan to get our alies, three, and the three more minors help getting all of us to get to Tommy's floating island location until we got to his location, Grian tries to lower the center pice of the Dream smp spawn point and saw Tommy still holding Jack's limp body.

"WAIT" "DON'T GET CLOSE TO HIM." Scar and Bdubs shouted in caution.

"Just let me go to him, please." I pleaded as I tried to hold back tears they let me through, and Tommy was still crying as I got close to him. I saw his memories his childhood is nonexistent and replaced with fake memories that weren't his doing.

Until he spoke with the Watcher that returned him to his home as I snapped back to reality, I held Tommy close to me and used to my fingers to close Jack's eyes and held Tommy close.

Apologizing for not taking him in under my wing and that no one help him. He snapped back to reality and let go of Jack's limp body and lower us, and the floor was standing on back to solid ground safely, and everyone saw his blank expression as a sign that he's been broken mentality, physically and emotionally for what they've put him through.

And not helping him escape from his exile and banishment. And for not stepping up to take him under either of their wing where he needed them the most.

I can still see that Dream did a number to the Minors, and Sapnap can sense it to even though he's chill he can be really protective about people who have been through the same thing that Tommy's going through or similar to him.

As I gave Tommy back to Grian, he was able to subdue the Watcher ability to a minimum and easy for Tommy to manage. I don't blame him he is still a kid who's trying to prove others he can be cheerful and annoying at times but protective and defensive if need to.

"I'm sorry for not taking in your son, Grian." I said to Grian in a guilty tone. "No, we're sorry for not protecting nor taking care or put your son under our wing as a way to help him or keep him safe." Sapnap said in a solem tone as he, along with everyone, head angel to the ground.

And I look at the ground along with them and show their sorrow emotions to show than just not really blank expression. Due to all of us not taking good care of him and he forgave us.
---------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for Chapter Eighteen: Time to cut ties of the past of anguish and move on to heal.

I hope you guys loved it, but remember, there's always time to spare with friends and family, but use your time wisely.

And be yourself and enjoy the things you like to do and to ask for help. And with that, I hope you guys have a safe day or night, and please drink water and take care of yourselves.

Bye-bye.👋