•10• Family Dinner..

Alexa, play Electric love by BORNS~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a massive headache, I guess I drank more than I thought.

"Shit" I groan turning over hoping to go back to sleep but, I look over and see Paxton sleeping. Oh shit. Am I?

I'm most definitely in his room. I have to let my aunt know I'm okay.

I attempt to get up but Paxton pulls me back down.

"Where you going" he asks, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"I was just gonna let my aunt know I'm okay but, I feel like shit so I think I'll just lay here with you"

"Let me get you something" he says getting up. He's wearing nothing but boxers. Oh my god. Let me tell you this man is hot as fuck.

"Damnn" did I really just say that out loud. I definitely did because Paxton looks back at me and grins.

"Like what you see" he slips on a shirt, then a pair of sweatpants. He walks over to me planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll call your aunt and tell her you're okay, just stay here, I'm gonna get you some medicine" he says grabbing his keys.

"Do you want me to get some food?" he asks walking over to the door.

"Yea I'll give you some money fo-"

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yesss"

"No, Im paying" Before i can argue he walks out the door. I sigh and roll over, hopefully this headache goes away.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning, I hear a small knock on the door, I sit up and fix my hair.

"Olivia?" A blonde haired woman walks in. "Hi, I'm Paxton's mom, he told me you didn't feel well"

"So I thought I would come check on you" she smiles.

"Oh, I'm okay, thank you" I attempt to climb out of bed but wince, realizing my headache has gotten worse.

Fuck.

"Oh sweetheart, lay back down, I'll go get you some water" She comes over to me, making sure I lay back down. then she heads out of the room.