•13• Rumor has it

Alexa, play Selfish by Madison Beer~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

I didn't sleep much last night after Eleanor told me everything. I was about 15 minutes early to school because I wanted to avoid my aunt.

There's a small knock on my window and I jump.

"Paxton! Jesus" he laughs and I roll down my window.

"Why are you still in your car?"

"Because I'm avoiding people" I say getting out, locking the door.

"Oh yeah, the rumor" he sighs grabbing my hand. I didn't exactly tell him what it was because I just didn't want to talk about it.

"Did someone tell you?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Yo! Bro" Trent yells coming over to us. "Did you really knock her up dude" he whispers.

"What?!" Paxton looks at me confused. "What do you mean". I look around and see people staring at us, whispering back and forth.

Thanks Eleanor.

"Uh, did you get her pregnant, duh" Trent's laughing but he sees how serious Paxton is and stops.

"No, of course not. Why would you think that"

"That's the rumor Pax.." I put my head down trying to avoid seeing people talking about us.

"Oh" is all he says.

"Eleanor told people that I was getting fat and then apparently decided to say I was pregnant" I look at him and he just pulls me into him, so that my head is resting on his chest.

"I'm sorry Liv, at least it's not a really horrible rumor"

"You think this one isn't horrible?" I reply, looking up at him.

"What she said was wrong but, it could've been worse, right?"

"Yeah, you're right" I say giving him a quick kiss. we walk into school, unbothered by all of the whispers and glares.

"Told you she was a who-" Zoe stops when she sees me, quickly looking away. thats what i thought.

shit talking bitch.

"it will go away eventually" Paxton says. I hope so.

We get into class and Eleanor smiles at me. I'm not sure if I'm ready to forgive her yet but I give her a small smile back.