•40• Graduation!!

Alexa play, I lived by OneRepublic ~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

"Look at our gorgeous Niece" My aunt says wiping away the few tears she had streaming down her face.

I give them a smile as I quickly adjust my dress and gown in the mirror. You got this Liv! You made it this far, you can do it.

"I still can't believe it" I say, glancing over at my aunt and uncle. They're both hugging onto each other like they've lost it, like completely lost it.

My aunts bawling like a baby while my uncle is trying to pretend like he's not crying.

"Guys-" I pause as I make my way over to them. "It's just graduation, it's not the end of the world you know?"

"It's an important day Olivia, you're just so grown up now" She sniffles and wipes away the rest of the tears on her face.

I give a sympathetic smile before giving them both a hug. They keep their arms around me for what feels like an hour but was probably only a couple of minutes.

"We're so proud of you" Uncle Kenji says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I know" I smile, going back over to my mirror to make sure everything looks good.

"Well, we will get out of your hair now, we'll see you later sweetie" Aunt Amaya says. I watch as they both walk out, shutting the door behind them.

I'm gonna miss them when I leave.

I do a couple more touch ups on my makeup then grab my purse and keys, quickly heading out the door.

It didn't take too long to get to the school, honestly it felt faster than usual but that's probably because school's officially out for everyone.

I switch the car off and grab my purse from the passenger seat. Once I go to open the door someone slams into it, which of course makes me jump.

"HOLY SH-" I yell, looking up to see who did it.

"Sorry Liv" Trent laughs as he backs up to let me get out. I jokingly roll my eyes and hop out of my car making sure to lock it behind me.

"What are you even doing here" I ask, looking behind Trent to see Paxton walking our way. And by the way he looks amazingly hot right now.

"I'm here for my bro obviously" He replies, patting him on the back.

"I gave him my extra ticket" Paxton shrugs, wrapping an arm around me then places a gentle kiss on my forehead.