•11• Bully

Alexa, play Backstabber by Kesha~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

It's been a couple weeks, everything's going really good with Paxton and I. He makes me really happy, I know two months of dating isn't a long time but I can see myself being with him for the long run.

"Olivia.." Devi says coming over to my locker.

"What's up? Are you okay?" I ask concerned, because her face says it all.

"Um, I heard Zoe and Shira talking in the bathroom"

"Okay.." I close my locker and turn to her.

"They were saying some pretty mean things about you"

"Who was?" Paxton says putting his hands in his pocket.

"I was telling Liv that I overheard Zoe and Shira talking shit about her" Devi sighs.

"Oh, don't let them bother you babe" Paxton says putting an arm around me. in all honesty it doesn't bother me.

Why give girls like that the attention they're obviously begging for.

"I'm not.. but what did they say?" I question. I was curious, I just don't understand why Zoe is still choosing to start shit.

"Oliv-"

"Paxton, its fine, I just want to know"

"So, first they were talking about Paxton. saying how she would like to fuck him and then she was saying how he has low standards because he's with you. calling you a low life slut and everything" Devi sighs, giving me a 'im sorry' look.

"what the fuck?!"

"Yeah and that's not all" She says. how much fucking shit did they say about me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Someone started a rumor about you"

"What's the rumor?" Paxton questions holding me closer to him. He probably thinks I'm gonna have a breakdown in this hallway.

Honestly I might.

"Um-"

The late bell rings and I look at Devi, who clearly isn't going to finish what she saying.

"We gotta get to class" She says speeding off to Mr. Shapiro's classroom. Why is she being so weird.

When we got to class, Devi and Eleanor were whispering about something.