•23• Homecoming

Alexa, play Collide by Justine Skye ~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

'Olivia!' I hear my aunt yell downstairs. I turn over covering my face with the blanket. I'm tired. I toss and turn for a couple of minutes before I feel a weight next to me.

"Hey beautiful" I smile, turning to see Paxton, he's sitting at the edge of my bed.

"What are you doing here" I ask sitting up.

"Your uncle wanted me to help him with something" he says, scooting closer to me. "I wanted to come see you first"

"You're so sweet" I smile, giving him a quick kiss. I notice he's looking at my dress for homecoming.

"You like it?"

"Yea, you'll look amazing in that" he replies, getting up to look at it. I walk over to him, taking my dress off the rack.

"I remember seeing this in the store when I was a little younger, I told my dad that I wanted it, because it would make me look like a princess" I laugh as I remember that day.

"So, the next day he shows up with the dress and tells me he'll keep it until it's the right time for me to be a 'princess'" I feel tears welling up in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away.

"That's- sweet" he smiles taking me into his arms and places a small kiss on my forehead.

"I really wish he got to see me in the dress"

"I know"

I look up at him and smile. he's the complete opposite of what people thought he was. he's not a Fuckboy, not a jerk. he's the sweetest person I know and has a heart of gold.

I think I'm In love with him.

But I can't tell him that yet, we've only been together for three months and something can happen, i'm not saying it will I'm just scared..

"you okay baby?" he asks, I shake off my thoughts and nod, pressing my lips to his. There's a small knock on the door and I pull away.

"Sorry to interrupt but can I borrow Paxton please" My uncle asks. "Also, Devi is downstairs"

Paxton walks out with my uncle at the same time as Devi walks in. She's carrying her dress and a makeup bag.

"Hey bestie" She smiles, setting her stuff down. She plops down on the bed and sighs.

"Oh, don't tell me I interrupted you and Paxton having sex" She says and I laugh.