Characters

Lyrics Jongcheveevat

As the sole heir of the family's generation, he has the biggest number of security teams protecting him

As the sole heir of the family's generation, he has the biggest number of security teams protecting him. It was said that Lyrics could never go outside without a dozen of bodyguards. He is not just rich, he is FUCKING RICH. All the wealth of the whole clan will be inherited by him.

He is the most famous teen in the country. Everyone looks up to his fashion sense. All the brands are always sold out in minutes in case he was spotted wearing them.

He can be cute, he can be fierce he can be anything he wants to be.

There is only one rule for him, he should love someone who will love him more than his life, someone who can protect the clan for the next generations.

Hunter Thara

He only has one goal ever since - To be the commander of his dream security team

He only has one goal ever since - To be the commander of his dream security team. They call him WOLF as he is the beast of the Elites. He is merciless when it comes to protecting the Kirigun clan. He doesn't hesitate to kill to protect the richest clan in Asia.

Hunter is marked as the fiercest and youngest to be promoted as commander of Elites. He is the most ruthless one.

But what if his family's past will cause a feud with the family he is protecting?

Will he stay loyal to the clan or form his own security team to protect his?

He is Hunter Thara....

chosen personally by the heir to be his husband and to protect the Kirigun clan.

A/N: I wanna know your thoughts before continuing. I will begin releasing chapters after I completed KS8.

this is not final yet. I might change it depending on my mood. Hihi.

Possessive? Yes, still possessive. Peace

Hello :)

Questions? Requests?