Chapter 49

Lyrics's POV

"And where do you think you are going at this late?" Dad really shows up at the most critical times.

I am going to get my boyfriend using my body.

"Dad, I promise I will bring bodyguards. I am so sad right now. Can't you see my eyes? It's quite teary now." Why would I cry? I know Hunter wouldn't break up with me just because of a single mistake I did.

"Then go back to your room and sleep." He looked so pissed off by my drama.

"I need to see Hunter. I wouldn't be able to sleep if we don't fix our issue right now."

"Then call him and ask him to go home, or do you want me to do it instead?"

"Dad, I'll fix this."

"Idgaf if you don't fix this, what I need you to do is sleep." He opened the door to my room. "inside."

"My heart is aching. This is my first relationship and I never expected that a single misunderstanding will kill me. I am too sad. I am close to being depressed. Mental health is serious."

"Leave and be quick." My dad got tired of arguing with me.

I changed into sexy clothes. Drool over me, Hunter.

I ran to Ace's place. I went straight to the main room. "wake up! 12 bodyguards in five minutes. Quick!"

They all got up to follow me.

"4...3...2..." I hate waiting.

Rock opened the passenger's door for me.

"To Hunter's family house."

They all looked at me, surprised. The last time we went there is so inconvenient.

"Are you sure, sir? Sir Hunter will return tomorrow because he set a morning meeting schedule." It was Rogue.

"Rogue, just sleep in your room, will you? Why are you even here?"

"Night shift, sir." He scratched his head.

Eew. Does he have dandruff? Dirty scalp. He doesn't deserve Hunter.

Just don't talk to me, Rogue. It would be best for everyone if you stop talking to my boyfriend. I will attend the meeting tomorrow too. I don't care about my classes.

Rock drove to Hunter's place. It's quite a long drive. I pulled my phone to look at the photo saved on my phone. I caressed the screen. "Hey, sexy. I will meet you later. Hope you are clean and fresh later."

"Is that Sir Hunter, sir?" Rock asked without glancing at me.

Well, this is technically Hunter too. It is his most precious gem owned by me. The photo of his pride was saved on my phone. So lovely.

I heard an annoying chuckle from Gio. He has seen this photo before.

"No, I am talking to myself." I sighed heavily. We will end Hunter's sulking tonight.
"Do you believe that Hunter loves me?"

"Yes, sir. It shows. He is always concerned about you. He stops what he is doing whenever you are around."Rock answered.

I am waiting for Gio's thoughts about it too.

"How about you?" I shook Gio's arm.

"He loves you, sir. It shows." He just copied Rock's answer. "And besides he warned me last night."

Wait, what?

"Yeah, sir Hunter was so mad at Gio when you left. I thought he was going to break Gio's neck." Rock added.