Chapter 30

Lyrics's POV

"Good evening too, commander. Sit down with us." My mom greeted him back.

Hunter was about to sit beside me, but he motioned Hunter to sit on the opposite side.

I went to where mommy Maru is, to drink more. I think they want to talk to Hunter without me. I keep glancing back, but Hunter doesn't look like he is intimidated at all.

"Just cold beer for me, sir." Hyun sat on the metal stool too. "If staring could kill, I am dead already by how your great grand-mom is following me with his eyes." I turned to mama who keeps giving death glares to Hyun.

"That's what you get for taking a drink without paying."

"I paid several times already. What more does he want?" Hyun sighed heavily. "Anyway, happy birthday, sir. Congratulations on having a boyfriend too."

"Thank you." It was Hunter who replied. He is now standing behind me with his hand on my back. "You apologize to sir Reese, he keeps sending our office the reports about you stealing. Fix that." Hunter told him.
He looked at me. "And you, naughty boy, how many drinks did you have already?"

"Third glass," I said. I am still fine.

"That would be the last one. Okay?" Hunter whispered near my ear. How can he have this devilish voice?

Blah blah blah...

"It's just juice."

"Yeah, right." Mommy Maru grins while mixing for my fourth one. "Let him experience that for him to learn."

"What will I learn from drinking this?"

"That this daddy juice needs to be taken in moderation." He laughed but stopped when daddy Rain motioned him to return to his seat first.

He handed it to me and I downed it with one blow.

Aaahh. What was that? It was like my soul was kicked out of my body.

Everything is spinning. I laughed so loud when I see Hunter spinning like a wheel. What is happening to me?

"Sit down." Hunter ordered.

"Who are you to order me to sit? I want that daddy juice more."
It is really addicting. It is urging me to dance. I stood up and carefully walk to the middle.

"I told you that it is enough. You are drunk now." The devil beside me whispered. I need to search for my angel.

I scanned the crowd. Gio is a goat. Rock is a dog. Is this a costume party or what? I pulled out my phone to check myself on the camera. Wow! My halo is floating on top of my head. I am the angel. I laughed so hard after I realized how it suits me so much. I am the angel.

"Baby, you are drunk!"

This guy is calling me baby. Should I call him daddy?

"I am not drunk. I haven't tried any alcohol yet."

That was just juice earlier.

I walked in search of my likes. I need to hang out with angels like me.

There I found the thief and the third party. Hyun and Rogue were dancing in the middle.

I went to where they are.

"Happy Birthday, sir." Rogue greeted me.

It seems that Hyun has moves so I asked him to dance with me.

"You are drunk, Ly." Hunter held my hand.

"No, I am not drunk at all. I can still dance here."

"It's his birthday, sir. Let him enjoy." Hyun chuckled.