Chapter 27

Lyrics's POV

Hunter helped me put Kate in his bed. "You can sleep too."

Me? Here? In his bed?
His flirting has gone extreme. Why will I sleep in his room?

I can't speak.

"What are you thinking? You can sleep in your room. I'll message you if it's our time to leave. I will be back tomorrow night."

Whatever! Leave your ass! If I know you really wanted me to sleep here.

I left his room and went to mine. He should ask me to sleep beside Kate. I have pride.

Leave later? Let's see.

I went to my studio to record covers and keep them for my collection.

I returned to Hunter's room. When I entered, Kate is already awake. Hunter told me that they'll leave after he finished feeding Kate. He went out to prepare food.

I was left here with his cousin.

"Hey, kid. Are you going home now?"

"Uhm, yeah. Hunter said so." She answered.

"You can stay here. We can play together. I haven't brought you to the playground yet."
She needs to stay or Hunter will spend a day outside of the mansion.

"What are we going to play?" She sat on the bed. She seems to be interested with my offer.

"What do you like? I can buy you toys." I said.

"How about role-playing? I am your daughter and you are my parents. You are the mom and Hunter is my dad and we can organize this room like our small home. How about that?"
What kind of playing is that?
"If you don't like it then it is better to go home. I have lots of toys too. I am sick playing of it."

How can she bargain with me? If only this kid is not Hunter's cousin, I would really not talk to her.

"Okay, let's do that. But..." I whispered something to her.

"Are you sure? But looking at the both of you, I am sure you look like you are the..."

"Sssshhh. So do you want to play with me or not?" I grinned.

"Okay. Let's start now." She answered.

I don't know what we are doing. We are making a home in Hunter's bed using his blankets.

Hunter entered holding a tray. "What is that?" He looked so confused. "Eat now so we can leave." He talked to Kate.

"I don't want to leave, mommy Hunter."

I can't help but explode into laughter. Mommy Hunter? Hahahaha. I told Kate that I will only play with her if I am the dad and Hunter is the mom.

"The hell." Hunter uttered.

"Don't say bad words, mom. Right, dad?" Kate looked at me.

"Yeahahahhahaha."
Hunter's face is so funny.

"I am not going to leave. This is my home. I already built it with dad." Kate, honey, you are doing a good job.

Hunter just sat on his couch. I have never seen him shocked like this. It is like he is questioning his existence.

After eating, Kate asked me to walk around. Of course, I need to be good to her so she would stay till tomorrow.

I decided to bring her at the second floor. My uncle Enzo saw me entering the elevator.
"Who is that kid? Rules, Lyrics. You can't bring her as she is not our family."