Chapter 53

Hunter's POV

It has been a month since I started extra training every after shift to beat Sir Axl. If there is someone who can beat me consecutively from the shooting range with his eyes closed, it would be him. I am perfectly aware that guns are like part of his body naturally. If you see his collections, you will be amazed. No one can touch it though. Sometimes he would sneak new collections into his private room afraid that sir Licah will nag about his obsession.

Sir Aki and Sir Axl arrived in the training room. The father and son duo, who is pissed at each other, but join forces together when it comes to threatening me.

"Afraid to lose again for the nth time?" Sir Axl smirked at me followed by Sir Aki's annoying chuckle behind him.

"Give him at least a chance, Axl. His pride is at stake. A commander, but can't even defeat you?" Sir Aki looked at me with a mocking face.

"I am not even trying so hard, commander." Sir Axl looking at me, but his left hand is pointing to the target, pulled a trigger again and hit the center perfectly. Fuck!
"That is how you do it, commander? Calling you commander is quite questionable now."

Last month, I asked permission from Sir Axl to visit Lyrics in his room because he is not feeling well due to his severe sore throat. Sir Axl will only agree if I can beat him. He defeated me consecutively. It is quite understandable as Lyrics is their beloved son. I am sure that if it can only be up to sir Axl's decision, he would never allow me to date Lyrics yet. His son is too young to have a commitment to someone.

I can't tell this to Lyrics because I want to surprise him. I want to feel how it is to be on the third floor. I mean, I am not doing this for his family. It is my way of telling him that I am taking this relationship seriously and he should stop doubting me.

"Practice more, commander. Do you want me to send some meat here? I think you need to extend your practice here if you wanna beat this guy." Lyrics's grandfather chuckled. I would prove to them, that I can make all the impossible possible. I will be there on the third floor as my gift to Ly for our third monthsary.

"S3ndinG thiz tO sPeci@L friends. S3nd ThiZ m3ss@Ge t0 24 peOpL3 aNd R3c3iV3 a Go0d n3ws toMmOrow. IgnOr3 and YoU wiLL hAVe a Bad LuCk fOr 7 Y3@rz."

I can't read the message sent to me by Gio. I am still in the training room practicing more.
I replied with a question mark to him because I couldn't understand a single thing.

"Sir, it was only forwarded to me by my best friend in elementary. It says that if you don't forward it to 24 people, you would receive bad luck tomorrow." Gio explained

Why the fuck did he send it to me? I have an important battle tomorrow. He just added to my worries. Damn it.

"Do not send this kind of thing to me again. Especially that you are using your Elite phone."

Involving me in this stupidity.

I just sent it to the Elites newbies GC! They are almost thirty there so that would do. Send to twenty-four people your face.

March 04
Third month.

I just woke up and I already had a message sent by Lyrics. It was too long. After reading it, I realized that he copied just the same lines three times to make it look like it was too long. So cute. He probably thinks that I wouldn't have the patience to read it whole. A few lines caught me though, "if you will be left with no choice, just follow what you think is the best for us. No pressure, baby. I wouldn't love anyone else no matter what happens though, so please be relaxed. Lyrics is yours."

Gio helped me to tweet my greetings to him more publicly. Lyrics wants me to be more expressive and show the people that I like him, I mean I love him. Liking him is such an understatement.