Chapter 6

Lyrics's POV

I woke up around 4 in the afternoon. I am already alone in my room. Where is my patient here? I fixed myself before going out. Sunny is preparing food in the kitchen when I saw him.

"How is your sleep? What happened to the pool?" He was so drunk last night. Even with that explosion, Sunny didn't wake up.

"Just a little bomb, but it is fine."

"Whaaaaaaaattttttt?" Sunny exclaimed. He ran towards me and checked my whole body. "Are you okay? Let me see." He is trying to lift my shirt.

"I am fine. Did you see my patient?"

"Patient who? Since when did you become a doctor?"

"Just last night. I saved a life. I need to dress his wound first. I want to eat when I come back." I ran outside.

I spotted him lighting his cigarette. He stare at me blankly when our eyes met.

"What happened to your head? Follow me. I need to change the dressing."

"No need, sir. I did it already." Eight answered.

"Then let me do it again. I told you I don't want to be indebted to anyone." I insisted.

"I am really fine, sir."

"Whatever! I just want to help. It is your loss." Actually, I am itching to check on his head.  "Clean the pool at the back. I'll use it."

I returned to our house to eat with Sunny. I am just waiting for my bodyguards to finish cleaning the pool so I can swim.

I saw Berlin again. I think I gave him a hard slap last night, seeing his cheek like that. I wonder if he thought about that test. He was one of my original bodyguards. I kicked him out because he acts superior to others. He acts like he is the commander. He doesn't have a say. I need to put him back to where he belongs.

"Hi, Berlin. What happened to your face?"  I asked this guy.

"Nothing, sir." He bowed in front of me.

I caught Hunter staring at me. Was he that guy from last night? I felt someone following me. Never mind.

Swimming time came. I prohibited other guards to lurk around us.

"What's between you and Hunter?" Sunny asked while sipping his orange juice.

"What? Nothing." I dive into the water. When I came up, Sunny was staring at me with curiosity. "I told you there is none. He just got his wound because of me so I helped him."

"Typical Lyrics won't be bothered with that. I can see that you are concerned about him." Sunny said to me.

"He is just a bodyguard to me. Nothing else."

An annoying bodyguard perhaps who never failed to irk the shit out of me.

Sunny entered the house first to refill our juice. I saw Eight walking in this direction. I immediately dipped in the water.
"Didn't I ask you not to go near here?"

"It has been more than an hour in the water." He placed a towel and robe on the chair.

"You don't have to care! Go!" I yelled. He won't even let me dress his wound.  Ugh!

"Actually, I need help, sir." He said.

"Do you think I will help you? Excuse me. Who do you think you are?"

"Alright, sir. Maybe I'll just ask someone to help me dress my wound." He uttered, scratching his nape, without looking at me.

"Wait! I volunteer! I would do it." I get out of the water in a flash and he turned around immediately as if he saw horror in my body.