Chapter 35

Hunter's POV

If Lyrics didn't reply on time, I am not sure what happened to his best friend's family already.  I am so much ready to remove them from Lyrics's life. I know Sunny couldn't be blamed for this, but if Lyrics wants it, I might really do it. Anything to put my boyfriend's heart in peace.

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard footsteps just outside my room. My light was off, but my auditory nerve is working well. Judging the sound, this is Lyrics. I checked the time and it was just one in the evening.

He is humming while trying to open my door. I left it locked but I can still hear him twisting it nonstop. I got up to open it but returned lying again when I heard he managed to open it. I closed my eyes, curious as to why he woke up.

He continued humming when he entered. He switched the light on.

🎵"Walk the line, I hate that line 🎵

I slightly opened my eyes, and that's when I found out there are air Pods in his ears.

I just let him do his thing while he opened the lid of his ramen. He really went here just to eat. I don't think he has plans of waking me up.

I was watching him eating while singing. He was humming the familiar song. I want him to sing it. That music draws me to him, the song that I couldn't find on the internet.

"Why is it spicy?" He is talking to himself. He stood up and sat on my bed. "Hunter, it is spicy. Wake up."

I faked a yawn. "Hmmm?"

"Get me some water. I am eating."

He woke me up just to get water. I am already awake though.

"Are you aware of the time? You have class later."

"I am not going to class and just get me water. Thirty seconds more and I will really die."  His face is turning red already.

I got up to get him water and handed it to him.

"Woah! This thing is not a joke. They didn't lie when they say this is the devil ramen. Anyway, do you want to eat with me? This is too tasty, but I bet you can't handle it."

I just smiled at him. I am even too lazy to eat. I want to actually rest more because I will be busy later for sure.

"Don't worry, I'll be home the whole day. I decided to just go with you, so you won't be bored at work." As much as I want to be with him, I don't think it will be a good idea at work. I can smell danger.  "Are you excited? Why do I feel like you do not want it?"

"Is your mom fine with it?" Sir Licah is strict when it comes to Lyrics's studies.

"Well, I told my mom that I want to rest my head for now. He is okay with it." He continued eating his ramen. "Ugh! saggy noodles and I are sworn enemies."

He climbed to my bed and buried his face in my neck. "Sleep more. I'll wake you up when it's time for my duty." I played with his hair even though his position right now is totally awkward. His thighs' full weight is on my crotch, and he doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

"Um, Hunter, do you usually have a hard-on in the morning? This is a fucking rock." He chuckled. I thought he was referring to my thing down there, but no. "This is so hard." He touched my abs. Self-control, Hunter. I reminded myself.  "I can feel the cuts." He traced my lines. Well, I can feel something on my rod too. It is becoming alive.

"Yeah, always hard. I work out so maybe that's the reason."

"This feels nice to touch."
He slid his hand inside my shirt.
"I love the details."
He sat on my crotch and lifted my top. This sight is perfect, him riding me. Focus, Hunter. He doesn't know the effect of his actions on me. 
"I want to sleep like this."
He lowered his head and hugged me in the same position. I can feel his bum and it is really hot. I tried to close my eyes and let go of this feeling. Probably, Lyrics isn't open to this yet. I don't want to pressure him into something he isn't ready for.