Chapter 13

Lyrics's POV

"Breakfast in bed, sir."

Hunter pulled my blanket revealing my bare skin.

"W-why are you here?"

"You asked me to sleep with you, remember? Now eat!" He ordered while pulling his belt from his waistband.

"What are you going to do with that? What are you going to do with me?" That belt looks so damn thick.

"I will hit your ass because you are naughty. I will make you scream." He showed me his evil grin.

He moved his face closer to me. "I do not have a crush on you." He pushed my chest with his finger. "It's you who is crazy for me."
He laughed like a madman.

I woke up with that nightmare. What belt? What does he mean that I am crazy for him? Let's see then. Such a mean guy to hit my precious butt with a belt. I will plant a bullet inside his chest. Just wait for it.

I get up to have breakfast with my family.

"Can you stay in our home today? It is Saturday. You should bake with us." Mommy Gel asked me.

That would be so boring.

"I have a new recipe called amazing sweetest potato cake. You should help us with that." It was mama Reese and his love for that sweet potatoes.

"I will stay today. Don't worry." I am not sure about baking a cake though.

I was washing the dishes when bossmaam approached me. "So, is your heart still beating fast when Hunter is around you?"

"Yes, he said he has no crush on me. It is better." I told him.

"You asked him?" Bossmaam asked.

"Of course, I did. I want to put my heart at ease. I tried to make him jealous but he didn't react. I've seen my dad jealous and it's crazy, but this Hunter doesn't care so I am safe."

"Are you sure that he is not jealous? Maybe he is good at hiding his feelings. Just watch out, okay?" Bossmaam reminded me.

Before we bake a cake, I went to my bodyguards' house first. No reason. I just want attention. I mean why do I need a reason to go there? I can come and go if I want.

"Good morning, sweaty guys!" My morning shifters are awake already. They look so dirty working out and covered with sweat. Gio's chest is so shiny though.
"Hey, Six. Did you apply glitters on your chest?"

"I didn't, sir." Gio awkwardly smiled.

I won't believe him. "Let me see." I walked towards him to have a closer look just to be disturbed by the newcomer.

"Gio, I am done. You can shower now." It was Eight with a towel wrapped just below his well-sculpted abs. His chest is not shiny same as Gio's. It was dry but I can feel the thickness of it. His chest looks so proud. I forgot that I was already staring at it. I have a chest too, and it is cute and smooth.

Eight greeted me and climbed to his room right away. I followed him. Their room has two double decks and he is sleeping on the lower right bed.

"Need anything, sir?" Eight asked.

"None. I just want to be sure that you have no crush on me." I lifted his pillow to check if he is hiding my photo behind it.

I don't want him to know that I am aware of his dummy Instagram account. He said he shares his feelings there so it will stop if he finds out that I know it.