Love, Lyrics

This a special gift for my KS9 readers.

Lyrics's POV

What a lovely morning to wake up. I wanted to stretch my arms but I couldn't. There are two big guys hugging me tightly. I looked to my right, Hunter's face was on the crook of my neck while his right leg is hugging my thighs. On the other side, my sweetest boy who is taller than Hunter now was hugging my arm while his face is on the top of my head. I cannot with these two clingy boys.

When I moved, Hymn kissed my forehead. "Good morning, my beautiful mommy."

"Why are you sleeping here?"

"To make sure that you would stop giving me siblings anymore." He chuckled.

Yes, I have twins and another little baby. The twins are Axel and Lance who just turned four and our youngest daughter who is just 7 months old is Lyka. Kate is living with us. I became her parent too.

"I have no plans." I rested my head on Hymn's shoulder.

"You said it after the twins too." Hymn really takes care of me. Actually, I am annoyed by the news spreading that I have a young boyfriend so we had to introduce my son officially.

Hunter is still sleeping soundly. He was so drunk last night after he challenged our eldest son to a drinking session.  We celebrated my son's graduation in high school because he received the highest honors award.

Today, we promised that we will have quality time together.

My husband pulled me tighter. "Good morning, my baby. How is sleep?" He asked with a husky voice.

"Relaxing because you returned to our room late." I answered sarcastically.

He pinched my cheeks. "I was just drinking with our son last night, but you keep messaging me to go to bed."

"You were just drunk! Stop dreaming."

Today, we will be going to the amusement park as a family for the first time. My little boys watched my music video and the theme was an amusement park so they asked Hunter and me to bring them there.

Hymn's POV

Uhm.

Hi, I guess.

I am Hymn Jongcheveevat-Thara, 18 years old. I am a professional race car driver. I compete internationally. I always win in shooting sports too. They said I got this from my dad. They were wrong. My mom is more precise when it comes to shooting in my honest opinion. I am also a black belter in taekwondo and pretty good in muay thai. I love fencing too. I am somehow an athletic person but any sports related to ball seems boring to me.

For me, my mom is the most important person in the world. He deserves all the love too. I promised him, I will never ever leave him. He will always be my priority. I am not even interested in dating.

My mom was the same age as me now when his parents died and I feel so bad for him. Me, I could not imagine my life without my parents.

I am currently sitting on the couch waiting for them to prepare. We are off to the amusement park now. This is my first time actually.

"Hymn." It was bossmaam. I am used to calling him this way because of my mom.

"Hi there, pretty." I kissed his cheek before hugging him. "Want to date me?"

"Shut up with that playboy image." He ruined my hair. "Be careful, okay? Always be alert."

"Yes, sir. Where is mamu?" I meant Riley.