Chapter 42

Lyrics's POV

I returned to my room and washed my face quickly. Hunter will video-call me and I need to look good. It might make Hunter excited to go back.

"You can now call." I messaged Hunter after I made sure that I look pleasing.

My phone vibrated.

bb is requesting a video call.

"Hi, HUN."

"There you go again with the hun. Did you go out earlier? You look so good."
At least, Hunter did notice it.

"Nope. How about you? What is with that suit?"

"I'll be going to a big-shot casino later. The target is there and I need to corner him to his least expected place."

"Promise me that you will be safe."
This Hunter is always an attacker. I am afraid because the Elites who are with him don't know him that well because they are based in Japan. I hope they know that Hunter doesn't know the meaning of stop when in a battle.

"I will be. I just need to rush things to go home. I want to hug and kiss you."
Just hug and kiss? Is that your final answer?

We continued talking nonsense stuff. I thought he needs to leave tonight. It lasted for more than an hour. He asked me to sleep when he saw me yawn. "Sleep now. Good night. I'll meet you real soon."

The next morning, he greeted me good morning. He said he will be busy but will call me at lunch and dinner. I don't know why I feel like there is something wrong happening there.

Another two days passed, he continued messaging me, but he can't call.

"Dad, let my boyfriend go home now. Send other Elites to finish whatever task that is. I am so sad now. I miss my boyfriend's hugs and touches."

"Lyrics!" Dad warned.

"I mean I want to see him already. Chat is not enough. He couldn't even call. What if he is not fine there and Aaron is just using his phone to reply so that I won't worry." My head is full of all the possible things that might really be happening.

"I would know if something happened to him. Just wait, Lyrics. It is not even a week yet." Dad said. My mom can't even leave his sight for hours because dad is always paranoid. Probably because of that Trent guy. I found out about him when someone sent me this message, telling me that I am probably not in world right now if my dad didn't ruin the beautiful relationship that guy and mom had. I am proud of dad for stealing mom. He made my mom the happiest and treated him the best. It is a bonus that they have a perfect son like me too. If dad didn't do that, how sad would be the world if I wasn't born?

"Lyrics, you eat your food and study first." My mom sat with us.

"Baby, is your head still aching? Here on my lap, I'll massage you." Dad offered mom. They kissed in front of me. It was so normal sight to me before, but now that Hunter is not around, I am so jealous. I want kisses from my boyfriend too.

I think the highway seems to be so comfortable right now. How about I get a pillow and sleepover on the railway? It sounds like a better plan. They just keep making me jealous.

I want Hunter right now. I'll allow the transfer of saliva, I promise.

I message Hunter. "Still no plans, HUN?"

"I'll just surprise you. I'll be there soon." Hunter told me. Surprise me by arriving tonight. I want to see him. I will make love to you when you arrive. I am just kidding. I won't.

I was in school, bored as hell. He greeted me good morning again, but he didn't reply when I asked him where he was. Now, the luck is all in favor of me as I was paired with Sunny to work on our papers. damn.