Chapter 31

Hunter's POV

I am just watching Lyrics as he walks back and forth to the dance floor. I don't like seeing him being touchy with Hyun. He is drunk, and I keep glaring at my subordinates who are trying to be near him. I walked to where Lyrics and Hyun are talking and warned this new member of Team Ace. Lyrics sat with his family, but I returned to talk with Hyun.

"I know you don't like Lyrics, but I still don't like it when you touch him like it is a normal thing. Remember that in your head." I mean, before Lyrics and I became boyfriends, I really restrained myself for any physical contact with him.
"I am telling you again, don't touch Lyrics. Are we clear?"

"Clear, boss." He answered.

I returned to my seat. I was just watching Lyrics from my seat while he is talking with his family. No, I am not afraid of anyone from them. I just want to give him time to be with them. It is his special day after all.

He walked to where I am sitting. "I'll drink more." He pouted.

I fixed his hair. "Enough. You had a lot." He is drunk already since that killer cocktail which he calls juice flows in his system.

"Kiss me!" Lyrics asked. I looked around, there are lots of eyes here. "I said kiss me, Hunter. No saliva please."

I kissed his cheek.

"Good boy." He patted my head. 

My jaw dropped when I heard him declaring that he will sleep with me to his family.

He went to where Gio is while I talked to his parents. I promised I won't do anything to Lyrics. They believed an elite promise. I am true to my words. He may be at the legal age now, but I want him to be prepared. I am not in a rush. I can always wait till he is ready.

It was the best night ever for me as I hugged him the whole night and made sure he will have a comfortable sleep. I think caressing my chest helped him doze off.

I got an early message from my uncle. "So, you really decided to be the commander there? Who will take over our family business?"

"Not me." I have no plans of being part of that business. They are suppliers of firearms all over the world. They run an agency too where big businesses go to if they want to run after a person. It depends upon your request. You will pay higher if you need someone dead. That is the business that they want me to take over. That is the business I have no plans of inheriting. Ever since I was a kid, I couldn't count the number of people died in front of my eyes. For my family, killing is a normal thing.

They've been receiving lots of requests to tear the Kiriguns down, but up until now, they cannot annihilate the system. Multi billions are being offered in exchange for Sir Axl's head. They are still in the process of knowing all the details.

I am not a spy.
I am here for a reform. Yeah, Lyrics asked me before why I am rushing to be the commander. I don't have a say here unless I am the head. I want everything to be reformed and make it stronger. They are still on the process of studying every system of Elites. They know how many Elites we have here and who are the officials.

I only go home because of Kate. Her mom was just nineteen when she had Kate. She was a mistress turned wife. If not for Kate, I would already cut my ties with them.

"Stupid. How much do they even offer you? Here, you are the boss." My uncle is the biggest supplier of weapons for big shot gangsters all over the world. Traitors are easily killed in a snap.

Do you have Lyrics there in your business? I will think of it if it means being with Lyrics. I love my job here, because I get to protect the love of my life.